Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

EXPIRED: [US] Barnes and Noble BOGO50% on LEGO

2»

Comments

• margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310

I have to stop looking at this thread. There is a gunship and sailbarge calling my name... Must resist!

I think I tried to walk out of the store 3 times before I grabbed them and went to the checkout...
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    ^You won't regret it though (if you bought to build it yourself). As I built the new Gunship right away yesterday and was very happy to pick it up, even though I'm already a proud owner of Gunship #7676. The new one felt more stable and the figs are great. Although I still have to say it would look a lot better with the nose art that the CW-version got.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    I was able to find two MF Vampyre Castles in store for the deal today - $116.93 total (before tax).

Another good deal, if you can find it, is the #6863 Batwing. It's marked down to $29.95 (MSRP is $34.99).
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,673
    edited October 2013
    I went to B&N to checkout the #21050. They had an empty box with "display box" on it. I inquired if they had more in the back.. they came back with the content of the box (that is in display) in a plastic bag....
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 737
    I used the coupon twice today. My local B & N is pathetic with sets...about about 30 sets total and 15 of them are Friends sets. But I was able to talk the customer service lady to order me some sets off their website(around 12:30pm today) which was a 20minute fiasco but was able to use the 20%, BOGO and free shipping. After I walked out the store I realized she didn't use my 10%membership card. The store manager said you can't use it online because you receive free shipping instead...but then felt bad and gave me her store 10% discount also.
    So I ended up getting the City #60014 Coast Guard Patrol and #60022 Cargo Terminal for $105.
  • coolpixcoolpix Member Posts: 357
    edited October 2013
    I went twice to my local store and got 2x #31012, 1x #31011 and 1x Friends Olivia House. All sets were RRP but the Friends set, which was only $3 above. Total average 46% off on all purchases, compared to regular LEGO store prices, not bad at all. Wanted to get more stuff, however, i already had plans to go to the LEGO store this Tuesday to get GE and PS for my birthday and get the new free Holiday set, plus double VIP points. I am afraid these two will retire now, despite a lot of people saying they will stay for 2014.
  • BrickDancerBrickDancer Dunes of TatooineMember Posts: 3,639
    Went back two more times today and picked up Duel on Geonosis, AT-RT, Friends Heartlake High and Advent Calendar. All for about 40% off. This B&N is real stocked, they had Minecrafts, Superheroes and a wide range of City.