Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[FIN] Shell Ferrari Lego

JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
edited October 2013 in Shopping Elsewhere
Available now all 6 models. (Not sure about 7th) .. but quite expensive €10 straight or €5 with diesel or €2 with superpower. Have to start collecting.

Comments

• JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    Grabbed another today but there doesn't seem to be #30196 .. do you have to collect all some how to get the 7th set ? The sales assistants said that they didn't think there was an option to get this set?!
  • BastaBasta Australia Member Posts: 1,259

Grabbed another today but there doesn't seem to be #30196 .. do you have to collect all some how to get the 7th set ? The sales assistants said that they didn't think there was an option to get this set?!

When it was on in Singapore\Hong Kong? I believe at the end of the promotion you could take your 6 empty poly bags in and get the Pit Crew for free.

In Australia, they sent #30196 out to a few random Shell stores and if you were lucky to be at one of those stores on the day or two that they had them you could get it for free. They also ran a twitter competition and each week you had to take a photo (they would give a theme) of that weeks car. I managed to get 3 that way.
  • HardradaHardrada Member Posts: 439
    Here in Hungary the cars were 1.4 EUR or 2.4 EUR depending on whether you bought 20 litres of V power or normal fuel while #30196 was 3 EUR if you spent at least 3.4 EUR in the store.
    wow ^
    So Shell say they are giving away the #30196 free (?) if you take a wash and a polish at their Stations which have one. Don't know the cheapest ones but normally in Finland they are around €20 for an Auto Wash.
  • krklintkrklint Member Posts: 500
    When these sets arrive in the U.S., I hope they offer the minifig pack through the carwash deal. My truck is in need of a good wash :)
    edited December 2013
    .. OK so popped in to one of my local Shell stations to wash the car and all Service Team packs no longer available (free with car wash) BUT the cars are being sold @ €18 for the full set of SIX or €3 each. So I bought a set. Quite a lot left. At least there was some discount before they disappeared - not quite as cheap as the UK.
  • AFFOL_Shellz_BellzAFFOL_Shellz_Bellz Member Posts: 1,263
    I would be happy just to have them show up in the USA
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    I have few spare sets of the 6 cars which I can sell to willing folks here, PM me friends :)
  • dfurndfurn Member Posts: 191

I would be happy just to have them show up in the USA

As was mentioned in the other topic on this after calling Shell USA a bricksetter was told "we currently do not show this promotion as being scheduled for the USA". Maybe someone should give them another call to check? Shell USA Customer Care 888-467-4355