Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

DrDave turns to the Darkside

There is photographic evidence of our beloved Dr Dave stamping on a pristine Lego box and enjoying it! if anybody knows his wife and can contact her for the photo evidence please do so! Otherwise we will have to rely on Dave to confess!
SirKevbagsatkinsarkempo81carlqCapnRex101Matthewrancorbaitmurphquake

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Thanks Pete! I posted about this on the STEAM thread. I heard the story, witnessed the evidence but didn't actually see the event. We need these pictures!
  • drdavewatforddrdavewatford Hertfordshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,742
    :-)

Yes, the rumours are (kind of) true. The box was far from pristine by the time I jumped on it, however......first Pete deliberately and theatrically tore the lid in order to cause me dismay and distress, then he removed all the contents and gave the box to his girls who coloured in anything that was white. Eventually there was this sad, graffitied box left lying on the floor and I flattened it to well and truly put it out of its misery. It wasn't enjoyable, but someone had to end the suffering.

Pete, you are the mortal enemy of LEGO boxes and I don't know how you sleep at night.
    SirKevbagsGothamConstructionCocarlqsidersddrancorbaitkhmellymelmurphquake
  • cavegodcavegod Member Posts: 811
    pics pics pics!
    No matter how he protests the box was not like this when I gave it to Dave!

It looks a sorry state now!
    murphquake
  • XefanXefan Member Posts: 1,149
    I like the new rainbow technic text. I think you should submit this to Lego to become the standard.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    Hahahaaa! Love the Friendsified Technic logo.

I wish, I wish, I wish there was video evidence.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    By the way, DrDave was already on the Dark Side once he blogged about Airfix ;O)
    cavegod said:

No matter how he protests the box was not like this when I gave it to Dave!

It looks a sorry state now!

What, you even kept it ?!

Honestly, are there no ends to the depths of depravity that you're capable of ? No doubt your next job will be to mount the decimated 'trophy' at home on your wall where you can then gaze at it sadistically, like Jabba the Hutt gloating at poor Han solo frozen in carbonite....
    carlq
    it's getting cut up as we speak for use in an order for instructions mwah mwah mwah
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,354
    I think I'm gonna be sick...
    cavegod said:

it's getting cut up as we speak for use in an order for instructions mwah mwah mwah

You monster !

;-)
    come on Dave get Helen to post the pic to Flickr we all want to see it!!
  • legomattlegomatt Member Posts: 2,548
    edited October 2013
    Clearly, he's planning on doing an undercover exposé on the postal services, and needed to prove his credentials to get a position on the 'inside'... this has clearly opened doors, and I for one await the report with interest.

:oP
    JenniJosephMatthewPenkid11GothamConstructionCo