Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

King's Castle Keep on Cuusoo

Why are many of Lego's "castles" really just walls with small towers or gates? To fix this, I built the King's Castle Keep and posted it on Lego Cuusoo. Check it out will ya.

The King's Castle Keep

Take a look at let me know what you think.
TheBigLegoskiyys4uicey117SquareSideherekittykitty

Comments

• TheBigLegoskiTheBigLegoski Amsterdam, NederlandMember Posts: 1,410
    That is a nice castle you build!
    I really need to retrieve my Cuusoo password, so I can support your project.
    Do you have more pictures of this castle, perhaps on a flickr account?
    Does it also have stairs leading up to the roof/battlements?
    It looks like it is more or less about the same size as a modular building set.
    I hope for you that you will get many supporters. Next to that, I think it is also a good incentive to point out to TLG that castle-sets not necessarily always have to look the way TLG has thus far designed the majority of them over the years.
    Good luck and success with your Cuusoo project!
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    Supported. Love the scale of it, not something massive, but it's also detailed. Love the fact that it's a tall keep too.
  • durazno33durazno33 Member Posts: 47
    I figure that people can put one of the regular wall sets in front of my castle to make a proper castle. Hopefully there are enough castle lovers to support the project to production.
  • mdellemanmdelleman Vancouver CanadaMember Posts: 274
    It looks great! I supported it.
  • JafflemanJaffleman Member Posts: 10
    I joined CUUSO just to vote this set in. Have not bought any of the big square castles for the last 20 years because they weren't unique enough. This I would buy at least one of, possibly 2. Also Loved the shield room, anything that ties all the Lion Knights into one theme is welcome in my books.
  • cloud0cloud0 SingaporeMember Posts: 101
    supported!