Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Klask: Request Valuation of Set 375 + LEGO Plastic play carpet

KlaskKlask DenmarkMember Posts: 4
edited September 2013 in Buying & Selling Topics
Hi everyone im new on this site so i hope its ok to ask for stuffs value.

I own a LEGO 375 Castle from my childhood, its mostly ok but some bricks are missing (4 yellow and 2 grey for the Castle) and 3 horses and a bit for the knights. The box is quite good with no repairs and the manual is also ok. How much would this be worth ?.
Also i have an old ( I pressume because of the old LEGO logo) plastic play carpet for LEGO Bricks, havent seen it before ever and i even live close to LEGO in Denmark and have worked there. Anybody know anything about it ? age, value ect. Condition is fine apart from some very small holes here and there.

Kindly

Lars

Comments

• caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    The playmat dates from 1955 I think, the first year of "System in Play". Soft plastic was used for these "Town Plan" boards before hard board. Small sets were sold separately to be placed on the grass 'islands'.