Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Polys in the wild...

1656667686971»

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 1,477
    ^ At least you have Bricks & Minifigs :)
    That we do...

The flagship store (and corporate headquarters) is actually the closest B&M to me, but there are 4 total within the greater Portland/Vancouver metro area and an additional one in Salem. 
    560HeliportAstrobricks
  • TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 472
    Damn slow moths!
    Target around here will probably get it ( #30388 ) around March 2022 :-/
    I found that one locally a few months ago. It was at either Suburban Target in East St Paul, or the Shoreview store. I'll let you know if I see it again.
    Astrobricks
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,311
    Chris, I'll keep a lookout in my area for them. I saw it at my local B&M this past weekend as well for a hefty markup. I'll check some of the other more local/regional stores and let you know if I spot anything. 
    pxchris
    Chris, I'll keep a lookout in my area for them. I saw it at my local B&M this past weekend as well for a hefty markup. I'll check some of the other more local/regional stores and let you know if I spot anything. 
    Much obliged!
    Switchfoot55
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 2,311
    If I find one, I'd certainly be willing to mail it too. But, that might bring the overall price close to the B&M price. Maybe we can cross that bridge if we come to it. 
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 2,131
    pxchris said:
    Has the Shang-Chi poly been spotted anywhere other than Meijer (not a store we have out here)? My kid is wanting it but I haven't seen it except at Bricks & Minifigs for a markup.
    LEGOLAND Discovery Center Bay Area is where I got mine for $6, but I also saw them at LEGOLAND California park.
  • panchox1panchox1 The Outer RimMember Posts: 675
    I got it at LEGOLAND. but it was 10bucks, which I didn't notice till I looked at the receipt when I got home yesterday. ouch.
    My kid ended up buying one at B&M since we stopped by there before heading to see Black Widow.
    Switchfoot55
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 91
    Found #30465 (Technic) Helicopter at my local Meijer.
    Yellowcastlegmonkey76
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 418
    Today I finally found #30564 - Build your own Monster, #30565 - Birthday Clown & #30570 - Wildlife Rescue Hovercraft in my local Joann's.
    YellowcastlemadforLEGO
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,210
    Joann’s Fabrics?
  • jhuntin1jhuntin1 Indiana, USAMember Posts: 52
    Yep, the fabric store. My wife called me yesterday when she was there to ask me if I wanted any of them.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 2,571
    jhuntin1 said:
    Yep, the fabric store. My wife called me yesterday when she was there to ask me if I wanted any of them.
    You answered, "Yes, all of them," right? :)
    jhuntin1
    Found #30465 (Technic) Helicopter at my local Meijer.
    I didn't even know Technic polybags were a thing... a quick search in Brickset and I see that this is the first one in over 20 years, and definitely the first one in the 30xxx series. Cool.
    AstrobricksMarshallmariocody6268Yellowcastle
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 418
    Joann’s Fabrics?

Yes, I see someone else already answered.
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 4,496
    Technically, Joann doesn’t own it. It’s just named after “her” :)
    Bumblepantsdavetheoxygenman