Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Polys in the wild...

Comments

• monstblitzmonstblitz Alexandria, VAMember Posts: 618
    I also found Captain America cycle at Target.  I was surprised to see it at only $3.49 rather than the usual $3.99. 
    MasterBeefykrklint
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    I also found Captain America cycle at Target.  I was surprised to see it at only $3.49 rather than the usual $3.99. 
    This is the same Capt poly that TRU was selling earlier this year?
    krklint
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,942
    Yes
    krklint77ncaachamps
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 802
    Yup. Found it in Greensboro NC as well.
  • solid_stridersolid_strider TexasMember Posts: 207
    Was at Kohl's earlier and saw this sticker collection with the 30272 A-Wing, among other DK Lego books.  

https://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Choose-Character-Encyclopedia-Imperial/dp/1465443983/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1470622541&sr=1-5&keywords=lego+star+wars+a-wing

At least, I'm assuming it's the actual poly included.  The collection was $30, but I don't imagine it would be that difficult to get it for around 50% off that with Kohl's frequent sales and coupons.
    madforLEGO
  • LegoAddictLegoAddict NW of ChicagoMember Posts: 31
    I found a bunch of 30447: Captain America: Civil War Polys at my local Target
    madforLEGO
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,770
    I found a bunch of 30447: Captain America: Civil War Polys at my local Target
    Cool, Im in the Chicagoland area as well, and I may be going over to a local Target for some supplies anyway. Nice to know there are in the region..
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 483
    Was at Kohl's earlier and saw this sticker collection with the 30272 A-Wing, among other DK Lego books.  

https://www.amazon.com/Adventure-Choose-Character-Encyclopedia-Imperial/dp/1465443983/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1470622541&sr=1-5&keywords=lego+star+wars+a-wing

At least, I'm assuming it's the actual poly included.  The collection was $30, but I don't imagine it would be that difficult to get it for around 50% off that with Kohl's frequent sales and coupons.
    I don't think this was normally available in the US. At least I never saw it, so I ordered my online. Only way to get it was this book (In the US).
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 942

I don't think this was normally available in the US. At least I never saw it, so I ordered my online. Only way to get it was this book (In the US).

Is that #30272? If so, I got it earlier this year at LEGOLAND California, but yeah, I have not seen it in "regular" stores. I regret only getting one; it might have been a way to trade and get some other polys that I missed.
    Yes, that is correct. Luckily I got it for$6+free shipping. It is a great little miniset and I highly recommend it. Sadly I have only been to LEGOLAND California once and that was a while ago.
    It's an hour and a half from home, but I do not feel like driving all the way there just for that. The store is inside the park, but I heard that you can pay the ticket, go in and out within 1 hour and you get a full refund if all you're doing is shopping. So 3 hours drive for less than an hour shopping... plus parking. Maybe next year :-)
  • solid_stridersolid_strider TexasMember Posts: 207
    I actually had one incoming from a trade when I saw the book, but yeah, I never saw any news of that one hitting regular retail in the US.  To be honest though, I was a little let down by the model.  And after waiting a year and a half to get it too :) !
    ^ Personally I thought it was quite good (for a polybag).
    Plenty of #31447 Captain America's Motorcycle polys at the Aliso Viejo Target.
    madforLEGO
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    I also found #31447 at my local target in central PA.  Was very surprised it appeared 3 months before expected in my area. 
    ^^ Yes I also got it at my local target as well.
  • MugenPowerMugenPower Member Posts: 480
    I saw First Order Star Destroyer polys (easily 20+) on 2 pegs at a Best Buy.  They were supposed to be free with the preorder of the Lego TFA game.  I was excited to see it since I didn't have it and brought it up to the CS desk to see how much it was.  They said $29.99.  WTF?!?!  Hoping they get clearanced out soon...
    ^ That is insane! Almost as bad as the $100 extra charge for the death star remake. ;)
    brownbricks720
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    I saw First Order Star Destroyer polys (easily 20+) on 2 pegs at a Best Buy.  They were supposed to be free with the preorder of the Lego TFA game.  I was excited to see it since I didn't have it and brought it up to the CS desk to see how much it was.  They said $29.99.  WTF?!?!  Hoping they get clearanced out soon...
    Probably based on the Gold Edition game price ($30) + toy (freaking $29.99) = $59.99

LOL
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 77
    Saw a bunch of Friends #30398 Adventure Camp Bridge at a Meijer in central Indiana the other night. Not much to get excited sbout so didn't grab any. (They had an empty space for the new CMFs though so now I have to go back every couple days!)
  • josekaleljosekalel Rio Grande Valley, TexasMember Posts: 681
    I haven't had any luck so far with polybags. I do not recall seeing any at all. 
  • LarsnelsonLarsnelson Member Posts: 8
    Does anyone know if the A-wing pilot from star wars rebels will be released besides at Legoland and SDCC? I feel that it will be released elsewhere, but I have not heard anything.
    I gave up waiting. I bought one for $13 from a vendor at Bricks by the Bay.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 780
    Yoda's Hut Foil Pack
    Item No: 911614-1
    ...has anyone heard about the release of this set in the US?  Also, any word on the Duplo animal polybags?  (I know...its not Lego...but I'm trying to come up with a legoish vor for kids under 3...). Many thanks to all! 
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 780
    Apparently I don't know how to edit a prior lol. Tried to say a lego-ish party favor for kids under 3...again, I you all for your help and possibly more importantly I hope I posted this in proper place lol 
    I found the Duplo animal polybags at LLCA back in June. Only place I've seen them.
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,540
    jmeninno said:
    Yoda's Hut Foil Pack
    ...has anyone heard about the release of this set in the US?  Also, any word on the Duplo animal polybags?  (I know...its not Lego...but I'm trying to come up with a legoish vor for kids under 3...). Many thanks to all! 
    The foil packs come the magazines only  released in Europe......
    jmeninno said:
    Yoda's Hut Foil Pack
    The foil packs come the magazines only  released in Europe......
    Yup: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=911614-1#T=S&O={}

I posted a couple pics of some Lego mags I acquired while in UK in this thread: http://bricksetforum.com/discussion/comment/453852/#Comment_453852
  • ecmo47ecmo47 North CarolinaMember Posts: 2,101
    Saw a bunch of Olaf summer Fun at Florence, SC TRU.
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 77
    Found #30447 (Captain America's Motorcycle) at a central Indiana Meijer store this past weekend. 
    madforLEGO
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    I saw several 30279 Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle polybags at a northern Indiana Meijer in the toy section.  The price was $3.99.
  • floridabrickfloridabrick Central FLMember Posts: 158
    #50044006 First Order General is a free with $30 purchase promo at LL Florida during Stars Wars Days 9/10-9/12.

https://www.legoland.com/florida/planning-your-visit/lego-star-wars-days-giveaway/
    madforLEGO
  • floridabrickfloridabrick Central FLMember Posts: 158

Sorry.  This is the correct set #:

edited September 2016
    Ugh, PLEASE tell me this is not going to be another LEGOLAND exclusive... Actually since TRU (US) did have these in their online site catalog Im guessing there will still be a promo starting where TRU does have these available. I just wish I knew when
    solid_striderMrJ_NYstarwars4evereggshenprevere
  • jlpythonjlpython ILLINOIS, USAMember Posts: 77
    So in searching this thread I saw that the #30373 Nexo Knights Hyper Cannon was found at the LL California, but has anyone else seen this set anywhere else or know anything more about it?
    jlpython said:
    So in searching this thread I saw that the #30373 Nexo Knights Hyper Cannon was found at the LL California, but has anyone else seen this set anywhere else or know anything more about it?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-NEXO-KNIGHTS-Royal-Soldier-Mini-Figure-with-Knighton-Hyper-Cannon-new-/381738359509?hash=item58e1611ad5:g:iqEAAOSwYlJW3y0S
  • ACWWGal2011ACWWGal2011 Member Posts: 534

has anyone heard if target is getting any Halloween polybags this year?

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,458
    edited September 2016

Good question. Holiday creep should have the Halloween stuff out this week. I am hoping one of the less-circulated Ninjago Sky Pirate ones makes the cut.
    Jenni
  • Bricklover18Bricklover18 PA, USAMember Posts: 720
    Since I'm back at college I checked out the local target, all they had was a old chima poly.
    Since I'm back at college I checked out the local target, all they had was a old chima poly.

LUCKY. Chima polys are so cool. All we have are an old star wars thingy. The one where you build 1 section, then repeat nearly the same thing and flip it over and attach it with an axle

Good question. Holiday creep should have the Halloween stuff out this week. I am hoping one of the less-circulated Ninjago Sky Pirate ones makes the cut.

I would love that! I heard it was supposed to be at TRU but our branch hasn't stocked any new bags in ages.
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93

I hit my local Target earlier this afternoon and they were *just* starting to put out the Halloween stuff. Only candy & pumpkin food items were out so far + a Halloween Barbie on the end cap.
    I stopped by a Target today. Looked like the entire Halloween section was out, but there were no toys. No polys to be found.
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,388
    I don't think there was anything for Halloween last year at Target.
    edited September 2016
    Ok. So if Halloween is just starting coming out at target now, that means that I'll be waiting a few weeks to score polybags. If its like last year in about a week and half there's going to be an aisle and a half of Christmas at our closest target b4 75% of the Halloween is set up.
  • prevereprevere North of Bellville, East of Heartlake, South of Bricksburg, West of Ninjago City Member Posts: 2,901
    Ugh, PLEASE tell me this is not going to be another LEGOLAND exclusive... Actually since TRU (US) did have these in their online site catalog Im guessing there will still be a promo starting where TRU does have these available. I just wish I knew when
    There's been a few times of the recent year, when TRU had freebies but did a poor job promoting them.
    77ncaachamps
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 1,001
    I stopped by a Target today. Looked like the entire Halloween section was out, but there were no toys. No polys to be found.
    That is what I've been seeing, too.
    dannyrww said:
    I don't think there was anything for Halloween last year at Target.
    Uh... No not last year. Lego came out w/ those CMF Monster things so was the "Poly"
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,327
    I saw a bunch of Olaf poly's at a TRU in Glendale AZ in the Lego section. 
    Its been said I think in previous threads, but Targets still have the #30447 Capt America bike polys in their checkout aisles. I believe it was $3.50 or $4, either way nice little bag for a capt America figure and a motorcycle

• CircleKCircleK U.S. - Columbus, OhioMember Posts: 1,055
    #30447 Capt America's Motorcycle was also spotted at my central Ohio Meijer along with #30279 Kylo Ren's command shuttle. 
    madforLEGOkiki180703