Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Polys in the wild...

Comments

• Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,942
    I bought three #30447 today at TRU and was able to use the 20% off coupon too.
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    edited April 2016
    I bought three #30447 today at TRU and was able to use the 20% off coupon too.
    Dublin or Hayward store?

That actually seems to be the free gift for end of May in Lego Store
    Neither. :)
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 981
    #30277 and #30279 seen at LDC Atlanta today
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,540
    @Russell844 any of these in your area?
    teal93mr2 said:

• Farmer_JohnFarmer_John USA - 4,035 Miles from 62 West Wallaby St., Wigan, Lancashire, UKMember Posts: 2,404
    teal93mr2 said:
    Interesting...I almost thought that #30279 wasn't going to be released in the USA.
    I have not seen those anywhere yet.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    teal93mr2 said:
    Interesting...I almost thought that #30279 wasn't going to be released in the USA.
    #30279 is a preorder bonus for lego tfa from gamestop.  

Which makes me hopeful that we haven't seen the last of the silver centurion.   (Keyword is hope.  It would still be a surprise,  I think).
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    #32077 is (was?) being offered as a promo when you pre-order Lego SWTFA from Best Buy.
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 802
    Found the Civil War Captain America's Motorcycle at Winston Salem, NC TRU on the shelf for $3.99 each.
    Ronyar
  • SirBenSirBen In the Hall of the Mountain KingMember Posts: 574
    edited April 2016
    I was able to get the #30447 Captain polybag at the Schaumburg, IL TRU. They were in the back so I had to ask customer service for them. I was told that they're a promo for next week, but since the computer didn't block a sale they let me buy 2.

At customer service they also had a basket of #30446 Bamobile and # 30347 Fire Car polybags.
    madforLEGO
  • leetshoeleetshoe USAMember Posts: 255
    south indy had the captain polybag plus disney CMFs
  • JooTogJooTog Southern CaliforniaMember Posts: 942
    Found several #30303 The Joker Bump Car at Target (Aliso Viejo, CA ); bought two of them.

They also had a bunch of #30276 First Order TIE Fighter; got a fourth one.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,770
    SirBen said:
    I was able to get the #30447 Captain polybag at the Schaumburg, IL TRU. They were in the back so I had to ask customer service for them. I was told that they're a promo for next week, but since the computer didn't block a sale they let me buy 2.

At customer service they also had a basket of #30446 Bamobile and # 30347 Fire Car polybags.
    Found a TRU near me that had #30447 as well, but behind the counter. Again, part of a promo reportedly for next week, but have a price. So YMMV as to whether they will allow you to buy them and how many you can buy from them.

• TkattTkatt MNMember Posts: 413
     Fridley MN -  #30447 out on the floor. They also still have the Batmobile and the Nexo Knights cycle thing.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 702
    I called my nearest TRU 70 miles away and they aren't releasing #30447 Captain America until the 8th.  Which is fine....I can call then and they'll send me some.
    #30447 is in the ad this week, free with $30 purchase.  Purchase price is $3.99 (if your store will let you directly buy).
    Got a #30447 at TRU today and used a 20% off coupon for a #21024 Louvre.

Isn't #30447 the [email protected] promotion for the end of the month, but with a higher markup ($35)?
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    edited May 2016
    Where did you hear that from?

and the markup you're referring to is the minimum Amy to spend to get it, I presume...
    It's in the May calendar:
    http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/brand retail/stores/calendar/may/6207-may16-cal.pdf?l.r2=1878515609

Looks just like the one I got from TRU.

And yes, I meant the minimum amount to spent.
    77ncaachamps
  • legomyeggoslegomyeggos Member Posts: 43
    Toys R Us sold me #30447 directly.  Purchased 6.  I find during these promos it depends on who the staff is. 
    Dedgecko
  • jedivalkyriejedivalkyrie Member Posts: 209
    ^ no issue in Jackson TN either, they were a bunch on an end rack.
    Toys R Us sold me #30447 directly.  Purchased 6.  I find during these promos it depends on who the staff is. 
    That and I also think it is experience of the store, and how many they get sometimes as well
  • DNADNA New York, USAMember Posts: 89
    My local TRU has no Captain America (or Disney minifigs) but I stopped by TRU in Danbury, Connecticut to check for the minifigures and they were selling 30447 directly ($3.99). If anyone is nearby, as of today they had a lot of these out. They were located at the end of an aisle, near the city and creator sets. They also had them hanging on hooks with the mixels and also in another bin near the star wars sets.  

I called my nearest TRU today to see if they were selling the Capt. America poly.  After the manager checked...this TRU in Iowa only received 30 so he couldn't sell me any yet.  He said they get trucks on Thursday and Sunday so they might get more.  But still....only giving a store 30 for the weeks promotion is pretty lame...and then possibly sending the store more after the promotion?  Hopefully for the store they don't run out mid-week...way to keep customers happy TRU!
    None of my 3 area TRUs had any on the shelves at all, but had the signs out.  Guess I'll just have to wait this one out.  My guess is that they will be much easier to find in the next week or two.
    All stores in my 50 mi radius show that they're OOS. :/
    All stores in my 50 mi radius show that they're OOS. :/
    Id say keep checking with stores themselves, as I doubt the accuracy of the store quantities on their site right now as due to it being a promo it may just be that all stores are showing as such until the promo is over.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    My local Toys R Us near Kenwood Mall in Cincinnati had a few #30447 left on a side rack for $3.99.  I thought about grabbing one, but I already have a couple of Caps with motorcycles so I left them.
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    Picked up 30447 & 40026 at TRU
  • emilewskiemilewski CT, USAMember Posts: 475
    Does anyone know where and when #30277 (First Order Star Destroyer) will be released in the US other than at Discovery Centers?
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,540
    edited May 2016
    If anyone  is  interested  in  a trade I'd be interested  in  3 of those generals and  some dimensions  packs game stop has on sale  tomorrow.  See my marketplace  thread for what i have! Anyone  interested  pm me! Can also  trade current  lego  magazine like nexo  knights etc
    emilewski said:
    Does anyone know where and when #30277 (First Order Star Destroyer) will be released in the US other than at Discovery Centers?
    Best Buy is offering it with the pre-order of the Lego SWTFA game.
  • ChrisbstmChrisbstm USAMember Posts: 151
    Just found #5003085 at TRU here in San Diego CA for $4.99. Not a bad deal for 2 figs and weapons
    Thanks!  I was debating buying from Canada (where it was a TRU promotion) or holding out and hoping for a promotion in the USA.
    wagnerml2 said:
    The Ninjago 2-pack is this week's special (Free with $30+ Lego purchase)
    edited May 2016
    wagnerml2 said:
    #30447 that is :-)  Also the first time the in stock notice showed up in my email for an item in stock from TRU.
    Still in stock, must have a ton of them, or those trying to horde them know that LEGO will be using these in a promo at the end of May

• black_towrblack_towr MinnesotaMember Posts: 165
    Hopefully the FO General poly comes back in stock soon.
  • mr.pigglesmr.piggles Snow FortMember Posts: 326
    Oh, what the heck. I had ordered one, and then received notification that it was removed from my order. And its removal threw me under the free shipping threshold now I've been charged for shipping. Boooooo.
    It wasn't in stock to begin with. They do this as a placeholder.
    madforLEGO
    It wasn't in stock to begin with. They do this as a placeholder.
    It was on the site so i figured it was in stock at some point. My mistake i guess.
    I order the 5 limit for the #30447 Captain America and received the "unexpected delay" status email from TRU.
    scotty12 said:
    I order the 5 limit for the #30447 Captain America and received the "unexpected delay" status email from TRU.
    Lucky you...
    i just got an email cancelling my five Capts.

smh
  • RakulRakul USAMember Posts: 179
    Thankfully my in store pick up went through.  This is the first time the in stock email from TRU actually gave me time to purchase one.
    I incorrectly assumed that the Capt. America cycle would still be available yesterday afternoon after getting the notification that morning.  That being said, I think the #30447 will be more available in the coming weeks to those who did not get one yet.
    teal93mr2 said:
    I incorrectly assumed that the Capt. America cycle would still be available yesterday afternoon after getting the notification that morning.  That being said, I think the #30447 will be more available in the coming weeks to those who did not get one yet.
    I got a cancellation notice from TRU after I placed my order yesterday... I should not be surprised as TRUs site is horrendous.
    I got the "unexpected delay" email as well. 
  • bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    I was able to get two Capt Polybag last Friday