Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] Polys in the wild...

Comments

• bsiu922bsiu922 SF Bay Area, CAMember Posts: 439
    goshe7 said:
    ^ Can anyone else confirm?  This seems like a really fast markdown to 70%.
    I bought a few today,  tried to match price for the one i got yesterday ($2),  the cashier said she can't,  then i ask if i can return it,  she said yes!  after finished the return, she let me buy it back at the new price (1.19),  I guess i can wait for few more day,  but i doubt it will go down to 90%!  actually,  it happened on 2014 or 2015,  the rescue plane polybag!
  • JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    ^^ I found 3 today at $1.19. They were in the LEGO aisle, not Valentine's stuff.
  • dragon114dragon114 United StatesMember Posts: 635
    yes i can now get a cheap olaf. my target is behind on on sotcking.
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Or wait til they hit Goodwill.

got the Friends Christmas one for $1.09
  • SweepyDSweepyD USMember Posts: 78
    What the code for the sucker?  My store had like 100 of them a week before V-day and i went back yesterday to find not a single one anywhere.
  • lessjunkfoodlessjunkfood United StatesMember Posts: 77
    Saw #30278 (Poe's X-wing) and #30349 (Blue car) in the Meijer Easter section. No Olaf bags present but looking forward to them. 
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    goshe7 said:
    http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?dpci=204-00-1710

I see 70% off all around as well.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,770
    Zon said:
    goshe7 said:
    http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?dpci=204-00-1710

I see 70% off all around as well.
    Yeah, even their site reports that the numbers could be off. Wasted time at one target looking in the toy section at all the LEGO, the Valentines day clearance stuff, the Clearance toys and the front aisles... nothing. :-(
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,327
    Did you try giving a team member the DPCI? They may have been in the back room. 
    Zon
  • DavidBrickleyDavidBrickley Richmond, VAMember Posts: 341
    Two stores in my area show 29 each, after being marked down for a couple days. I wonder if that's the case quantity?
  • Ladder19JTKLadder19JTK Hudson ValleyMember Posts: 213
    Case quantity is 30 but Target numbers always reflect -1 for some reason ( maybe someone else can answer as to why). There's a good chance that they have a case in the back room. 
  • 77ncaachamps77ncaachamps Aspiring Time Traveler Stuck in the West (US)Member Posts: 2,442
    Picked up a few #30349 at my local Target for $1.19.

They were in the checkout lanes without a clearance tag. Maybe parents thought they were normal prices and left them there.
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    edited February 2016
    I did manage to find a couple at $1.19.  Target had completely destroyed their Valentine's section, relegating to a couple shelves in the corner.  Easter setup was in full gear.  I also saw the Fire Chief Car in the Easter section.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,263
    edited February 2016
    ^ Was it #30347 ?  Same one TRU has.
    ^ Yes, same as TRU.
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    edited February 2016
    Found this today, had not seen this yet   They had Olafs too and the city blue car was only $2.44

• gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,585
    @Kralaskan what store?
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Fred Meyers 
    gmonkey76pansypkiki180703
    That #30448 still is a freaky looking set that is bound to give a few kids nightmares... At Fred Meyers and not TRU or Target, eh? Hope it does not only show up at Meijers in the midwest (I think Meijers is affiliated with Fred Meyers, not sure) as those stores are a bit of a drive for me.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,942
    My friend is supposed to be sending me a #30448 that he got at LEGOLAND California.
    edited February 2016
    Just leaving LEGOLAND Florida. Tons of #30448.
    Just leaving LEGOLAND Florida. Tons of #30448.
    Anyone see these in any TRU's?
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93
    Picked up a few #30349 at my local Target for $1.19.

They were in the checkout lanes without a clearance tag. Maybe parents thought they were normal prices and left them there.
    Thanks for the checkout lanes tip! Super score at Target today - they rang up at only .39 each. They only had 2 left, but given how clearance usually goes at my main store, this was a win!
    madforLEGO77ncaachamps
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,263
    #30349 was $0.39 by me today.  Only found 2.
    Zon
  • ZonZon Member Posts: 214
    Scored a box of 30 #30349 from Target this morning.  The employee had to get it out from the back of the store after I scanned the barcode from Brickset.  $0.39 each!
    dannyrwwecmo47SirBenkiki180703
  • pansyppansyp Pacific NorthwestMember Posts: 93
    If you're not yet seeing the #30347 Fire Car at Target (or there's no Target in your region), TRU has it for $3.99. 

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=77034646
  • dannyrwwdannyrww WisconsinMember Posts: 1,388
    Got 5 more cars for 39 cents at Target.....I think I have about eleven now so between this and the Christmas Rock star sets I should have the prize bin for Lego Club well stocked.
    mr.piggleslego007pansypkiki180703Zon77ncaachamps
    Thanks to @MrJ_NY for finding this, but has anybody seen these pop up at TRU's yet: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=90236376&prodFindSrc=search&cp

It sounds like they should be out on March 1st, but wondering if TRUs will put them out earlier or not.
    MrJ_NYkiki180703
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,048
    Dareth, anyone?

madforLEGOMrJ_NYBumblepantskiki180703
    edited February 2016
    ^- Yeah TRU.com online also has them, but for 4.99. I think TRU misread the demand for these, but good for those still looking for a Dareth.
  • Pumpkin_3CK5Pumpkin_3CK5 CaliforniaMember Posts: 783
    SumoLego said:
    Dareth, anyone?

I dareth not.
    KazJYSumoLegoThanos75kiki180703
  • MrJ_NYMrJ_NY A flick missle away from Brickagara FallsMember Posts: 592
    edited February 2016
    Funny they mark them as Clearance yet the price is the same it's been since they came out in 2014

@madforLEGO - For what it's worth,A manager at TRU told me they didn't have the chickensuit figure in yet.I mentioned it was in UK March 1st and she said that we are generally 2 weeks behind the UK.They've got to be hitting shelves soon.
    MrJ_NY said:
    Funny they mark them as Clearance yet the price is the same it's been since they came out in 2014

@madforLEGO - For what it's worth,A manager at TRU told me they didn't have the chickensuit figure in yet.I mentioned it was in UK March 1st and she said that we are generally 2 weeks behind the UK.They've got to be hitting shelves soon.
    Actually just checked one of the TRUs near me. They have them in, but they are part of a promo so it was like pulling teeth to just get one, but they are in some TRUs. It is actually in a little box and not a 'bag' as well, so not sure how many of these TRUs will get. But these are likely a promo starting next week from the sound of things.

• InfinitymanInfinityman United StatesMember Posts: 116
    The Olaf poly was at Meijer (Michigan) today!
    Jennikiki180703
    edited February 2016
    Chicken suit guy promo is available for sale at TRU.com right now (as of this post)
    http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=90236376&prodFindSrc=search&cp

No limit which means they are likely going to be out fairly quickly. they have been available today online at sporadic times today
    DNAMrJ_NYkiki180703
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    Just picked up 5.  THanks!
    SumoLegokiki180703
  • DNADNA New York, USAMember Posts: 89
    Thanks madforLEGO, I ordered two of these. 

My four year old was at LEGOland Discovery Center (Westchester, NY) yesterday with some friends and he came home with this polybag. I like the nexo knights polybags. At first I didn't care for the Nexo knights theme but it's really grown on me.

wagnerml2 said:
    Just picked up 5.  THanks!
    Grabbed four myself...
  • RonyarRonyar Member Posts: 371
    OOS right now. 
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    DNA said:

My four year old was at LEGOland Discovery Center (Westchester, NY) yesterday with some friends and he came home with this polybag. I like the nexo knights polybags. At first I didn't care for the Nexo knights theme but it's really grown on me.

What's the availability of these outside of Legolands?
    Dedgecko said:
    DNA said:

What's the availability of these outside of Legolands?
    They're not. 
  • DedgeckoDedgecko Seattle, WAMember Posts: 800
    Can't that be added to the database ?
    Found at my local TRU today. Was on an end cap/display buy the front door. 
    madforLEGOkiki180703goshe7
    gmonkey76 said:
    Yeah, guessing these will not be far from the CS desk as they just do not seem very 'secure' (no plastic wrap or anything), heck the little sleeve with the barcode slips right off. So I'm guessing CS will be holding these for the most part.
    gmonkey76 said:
    Approximately what quantity were there?
    ^ Dozens?

Cluck... cluck!
    gmonkey76kiki180703chuckp
    @goshe7  about 20
    goshe7
  • mmac2002mmac2002 DFWMember Posts: 17
    Only 7. But when I got up to the register, the cashier told me a manager from another local store came by and grabbed some because 30 of them had been stolen from his store...
    ^ ... stolen by this man?!?

AL McWhiggin.  I'll catch you one day!
    Al.jpg 108.3K
    dannyrwwkiki180703gmonkey76graphiteVorpalRyuSprinkleOtter
  • solid_stridersolid_strider TexasMember Posts: 207
    Saw the City Prison Helicopter and the BvS Batmobile polys at a TRU in Toronto.  The Batmobile was street-dated so they wouldn't sell it.