Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Haunted house or the VW camper

insanityrocksinsanityrocks Member Posts: 77
edited September 2013 in Everything else LEGO
I've never really treated myself to a £100+ set and have recently come into a bit of cash so Im toying around with the thought of buying one of these sets, im wondering out of these 2 which is thought of as the better set / better value for money / best value if I chose to sell it in the future

Obviously there is a bit of a difference in price, my friend recently brought and built the camper can which he said was a great build is the haunted house really worth an extra 50 odd quid?

Comments

• princedravenprincedraven Essex, UKMember Posts: 3,768
    edited September 2013
    Haunted House for me, longer build, more fun and looks great on display especially coming up to Halloween.
    Value for money is hard to judge, Camper is slightly better price to piece ratio, but HH has all the figs.
    Resale is not my thing but would guess they would both be good in that respect.
    Go with your gut.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,246
    I'd say it would come to your tastes on what you'd rather look at. Both are great builds and look awesome displayed. I like the modulars and love having the buildings set up but if I could only have one I prefer the camper van as I am also a car guy and it is a great model.
  • DiggydoesDiggydoes Cologne/GermanyMember Posts: 1,079
    this thread will be closed in 3...2...1... ;)
  • insanityrocksinsanityrocks Member Posts: 77
    Why should it get closed?
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409

Why should it get closed?

Because the forum admins frown on threads like this that are really "personal taste" topics, such as "what set do you like more, A or B".

It is totally personal and just becomes a list of "I like this set" and "This set is my favorite."

It doesn't add anything to the conversation.
  • PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,530
    HH is very good. I've heard that the camper van will be discontinued next year, although I don't know when HH will be. I'd guess next year too though.
  • chromedigichromedigi Member Posts: 344

"personal taste" topics, such as "what set do you like more, A or B".

Ginger or Mary Ann?
    dougts
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.