Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

1980s and 1990s Lego Technic sets for sale (UK)

HedgehogHedgehog Member Posts: 39
Update from previous post showing what is still available.

Lego Technic (boxed with instructions)

1994 Off Roader, 184 pieces, 8816 £10
1986 Go Kart, 281 pieces, 8842, BOX SQUASHED £8
1996 Dune Duster, 82 pieces, 8207 £5
1995 Nitro GTX Bike, 86 pieces, 8210 £6
1994 Formula 1 Racer, 94 pieces, 8808 £5
1996 Desert Ranger, 289 pieces, 8408, BLUE SEATS FADED EVENLY (blue has lightened from sun I presume) £8-£10 ?
1985 Fork Lift Truck, 269 pieces, 8843, offers around £22 (powered by pneumatic cylinders)

Willing to accept around £55 for all seven Technic sets (above). 'Brickpicker' prices say they are worth £64-£66. Postage at cost.
Need the space and a big tidy up after a sort out of son's Lego and toys (after he left home and left us to it!) Lego is not damaged or bitten. There is some light dust on some bricks as they have been stored under a bed for a short time (and I was never allowed near the sets once built).
Thanks for looking. Offers considered.

Comments

• HedgehogHedgehog Member Posts: 39
    Willing to accept offers of around £50 for all the Technic sets. They are complete with instructions. Postage at cost. I am in Hampshire (UK) so happy for collection to save on postage costs.
    Or is it worth trying somewhere like eBay? Thanks for looking.
    Can email me at - [email protected]
    Need the space (and a big tidy up) so willing to accept offers of around £45 for all seven Technic sets. Postage at cost. Or open to offers on individual sets. Thanks for looking.
    Open to offers for job lot or individual sets. Reasonable ones considered. Postage at cost. Got prices above from Brick Link. Or is it worth trying eBay? Any advice greatly received. Thanks for looking.
    Sorry I got the prices from Brickpicker not Brick link (looked at many sites).
    Offers around £40 for all 7 Technic sets. Postage at cost. If no offers or takers then going to try eBay next. Thanks for looking.
    Been on holiday (to Wales and managed to avoid most of the rain) and in a good mood, so asking for £35 for all 7 Technic sets. Last offer before we try eBay. Would prefer sets went to a collector from this site. Thanks for looking. Postage at cost or collection (in Hampshire).
    Fed up with seeing son's old toys still in his old room (he has moved out) and never got around to listing on eBay. So asking for around £30 for all 7 Technic sets now. Postage at cost. Hoping the sets go to a collector and not get broken up for spares really. If no takers I will list them on eBay as free listing at moment. Photos and info above. Thanks for looking.
    Due to life's ups and downs, and a few disasters, never got around to putting Technic on ebay. Still asking around £30 for the 7 sets. Postage at cost. Or open to offers. Thanks for looking.
    Any offers for the above 1980s and 1990s Technic sets? Thanks for looking.
  • KralaskanKralaskan Member Posts: 208
    Uk only or usa too? 
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,854
    I'm interested! Would be happy to take them without boxes if that reduces the postage any! I'm in the UK - what would the total price be? 
    Catwrangler
    Have been sending you emails, but not sure if you are getting them.
    My other half had a look and reckons my Hermes is about £6.48. Not sure how he did this without a postcode( usually need to put in where it is going to). Is this ok? Parcel force express 48 are £12.98 as parcel is over 2 kg.
    Lisa. 
    Catwrangler
    I still keep getting emails back saying that my emails to you are failing to be sent. I tried to send messages through Brickset and replied to the emails you had sent me @ my yahoo email address. My youngest son just mentioned that the reason that the price dropped from the original asking price of £55 down to £30 was because my eldest son sold one of the items to a friend. Sorry I completely forgot. It was a while ago. I should have amended the list. He sold the 1985 Fork Lift Truck, 269 pieces, 8843. Are you still interested? £30 is still a good price so my son informs me. It's my error due to my mum being very ill for the last year and my memory is rubbish at the moment. Hopefully this message will get to you.
    Lisa
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,854
    Hi Lisa, I'm still happy to go ahead - and your copy of this reached my Gmail address, so no worries there! Not sure what happened before; to the best of my knowledge I've been getting other emails okay. Let me know the full amount with postage and Paypal fees included, and your Paypal address, and I'll get the payment over to you. :)