Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

[US] 20% Off Friends, Superheroes, Chima, Duplo and Hero Factory at Target

YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,077
edited September 2013 in Shopping USA/Canada

Comments

• AnthonyC173AnthonyC173 Member Posts: 101
    target have some REALLY cheap superhero sets i think this is a great time to get them
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,912
    Cragger's Command Ship for $50.40 and Olivia's House for $51. Great deals.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,912
    This sale makes the TRU marked up and excluded sale look even more ridiculous by comparison.
    AnthonyC173chromedigi
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Northern VirginiaAdministrator, Moderator Posts: 5,077
    Some of these prices are ridiculously good.
  • ckenda1ckenda1 Member Posts: 121
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VPRF16/

Amazon may be price matching some of these which means no tax for some.
  • ckenda1ckenda1 Member Posts: 121
    And don't forget to submit a lower price to Amazon. I did this for a few sets.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    Batmobile and Olivia's House are now matched.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,329
    I got Lego #76007 for $28 before tax and redcard savings. They had it in store for $31.99 but online it is $28. They price matched their own online price. Awesome.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    Thanks for posting this. I'd been waiting on a decent discount on #76000 and finally picked one up. Also got another #6862-2.
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    "We need a box, NOW!! Uhhhh, THAT one! Hey, you, you, you, and you: get out of there, I need that box!"
    That's 40+ linear feet of bubble bags, for five smallish sets. Stupendous. Not complaining, exactly, just...describing.
    adol7BuriedinBrickscloaked7
  • LegoFanTexasLegoFanTexas TexasMember Posts: 8,409
    I love it when they do that, talk about free packing material! :)
    FollowsClosely
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150

I love it when they do that, talk about free packing material! :)

I was just thinking that. Instead of paying for supplies, I'll order small sets from Target. ha
  • lordzaraklordzarak OH, United StatesMember Posts: 329
    Just a tip for those that are buying these from Amazon: Check your Gold Box before you add these sets to your cart. Mine had the Bat vs. Tumbler and Malibu Mansion sets discounted beyond the Target price match. It wasn't much but saved me a few extra bucks.
  • adol7adol7 Member Posts: 150
    I guess I ordered too much. They only needed 4 bags and used my poor little Superman set as cushion. :(
  • LegoMom1LegoMom1 Member Posts: 652
    ^@adol7- That's just not right. I hope you let them know. [email protected] did the same thing to me last year with 2 Winter Village sets and something else. I was disappointed, and quite frankly very surprised because it was Lego, not even just an ordinary store, but I didn't bother contacting them about it. Later on, I wish I had.
    adol7
  • goshe7goshe7 Columbus, Ohio, USAMember Posts: 515
    ^ Target totally sucked at packing both my orders. Or maybe they drove over the boxes with a forklift at their warehouse. Either way, it was a throwback to the "good old days" of [email protected]
  • exciter1exciter1 Member Posts: 226
    My Target orders arrived in great condition. My Amazon orders were demolished. I sent back 3 big boxes to Amazon.
  • juggles7juggles7 United StatesMember Posts: 452
    An Amazon worker stuffed about 10 times too much packaging paper on top of my Friends' Heartlake Stables and taped the shipping box shut. No exaggeration! The Lego set box was punctured as a result. What stupidity! I'm going to stuff it back just like I received it and ship it back to them.