Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO City Cartoon Series

Hey LEGO City Fans!, Don't You Think It's About The LEGO City Series Deserve Their Own 3D Cartoon Show Just Like NinjaGo & The Legends Of Chima?

Comments

• murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @Huw, i used to get an email group with one member who POSTED EVERY MESSAGE IN ALL CAPS. Very annoying, he claimed vision trouble despite repeated helpful suggestions from the crowd. I assumed he learned 26 big letters and had trouble with the little ones =-) Blackberries capitalize the first letter you type and after each period, as well as inserting a period after two spaces, which my phone is now doing frequently when i try to type quickly. A lot of my. Messages look. Like this. o_O
  • gifinimgifinim UKMember Posts: 174
    Maybe it's a feature of the new iPhone?
    andhe
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    The animated shorts on YouTube are likely the closest you'll get to seeing a LEGO City series.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    I'm guessing it's a conscious effort because this exists...

I Agree jasor A Galaxy Squad Cartoon Would Be So Cool!

@VBaskin2008 I don't suppose you'll ever tell us why you do it, because I find it fascinating.

As for a City cartoon, go play City Undercover.
  • Penkid11Penkid11 Member Posts: 783
    The moment there is a discussion about a Technic cartoon series...

The shorts on YouTube are quite humorous, but I can't see weekly 22 minute long episodes airing.
  • chromedigichromedigi Member Posts: 344
    ^ That ship has sailed. But then, you sailed it!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,314

Very annoying, he claimed vision trouble despite repeated helpful suggestions from the crowd.

This is nothing to do with sight, I reckon it is age based on idiotic typing combined with starting three or four threads on cartoons and rarely listening / reading what others have written.
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Huw said:

VBaskin2008, could I ask that you refrain from using capitals for every word. It makes the text very hard to read.

We only use them only for proper nouns, (e.g. Huw, Amazon, Ninjago, America) and at the start of sentences.

Huw, Amazon, Ninjago, America

Quick, someone psychoanalyze those.
    andheicey117
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,579
    It's interesting just what effect it has on legibility, isn't it. Reading the OP again, I find myself stopping and pausing at every word rather than flowing across the text.
    Pitfall69StuBoy
    edited September 2013
    Look on the bright side: at least it isn't camelCase!

[Everybody sing] "Always look on the bright side of life" [now whistle the tune]
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,248
    ^ being a software engineer I could read camelCase better than that guy's post.
    chromedigigifinim
    edited September 2013
    True, true. But you have to admit, it could always be worse.

tHERE'S aLWAYS tHE fIREHOSE aPPROACH.
  • VBaskin2008VBaskin2008 Member Posts: 181
    edited September 2013
    LEGO Maniacs focus!, we're talking about LEGO City deserves a cartoon series & not talking about my typing if you don't like the way I type then go watch The Legends Of Chima.
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    I'm more interested in your incessant internalized need to start threads of dubious value or quality

There is a way to join a community and become a part of it, and then there is what we have thus far seen from you, which appears mostly to be borne of a desire to be the center of conversation
    Look i'm talking about if the LEGO City toyline deserves a cartoon series that's it OK?
  • dougtsdougts Oregon, USAMember Posts: 4,129
    edited September 2013
    No it doesn't

Neither does galaxy squad, Lone Ranger, Star Wars, technic, creator, duplo, castle, hobbit, or lord of the rings
  • jdylakjdylak Member Posts: 281
    Leave him stick to the question. His mom only allows him so much time on the computer a day.
    edited September 2013
    No it doesn't

Neither does galaxy squad, Lone Ranger, Star Wars, technic, creator, duplo, castle, hobbit, or lord of the rings

Uh yes it does cause HERO Factory, NinjaGo, & The Legends Of Chima can not be the only 3 successful LEGO TV series we need a LEGO City cartoon series 1nce & 4or all!
    jdylak said:

Leave him stick to the question. His mom only allows him so much time on the computer a day.

Uh jdylak my mom passed away in 2010, is mommy still alive punk?!
    Wow. You have learnt how not to use capital letters for every word. Well done.
    Look can we just focus on this LEGO City cartoon series for 1nce?
    Focus on what LEGO City cartoon series?

There isn't one.
    LostInTranslation
    dougts said:

No it doesn't

Uh yes it does cause HERO Factory, NinjaGo, & The Legends Of Chima can not be the only 3 successful LEGO TV series we need a LEGO City cartoon series 1nce & 4or all!

Ninjago, HF and Chima were designed and written for television, whereas every other theme you mentioned were not. Lego City does have a miniseries for Lego City on their official site for City. And it becomes quite clear why it can't be a series as it will only be about the robber escaping and the police catching him. Real life scenarios like these do not make good child television, besides in educational television.
    Penkid11 said:

And it becomes quite clear why it can't be a series as it will only be about the robber escaping and the police catching him. Real life scenarios like these do not make good child television, besides in educational television.

Anyway, the real life scenario would be the robber escaping and the police saying there is nothing they can do about it, but they'll make a note of it anyway.
    Well the new City Corner rehash set is out. They could have an episode where the family goes for pizza. An episode about lawn mowing. There is the train. How about an episode following passengers as they travel around a circle of track? Ohh, how about the gas transport truck driving around forever and ever looking for a gas station (that doesn't exist) to deliver gas too. Or the Cargo jet flying around and around looking for the runway to land on, which doesn't exist.
    So what?! LEGO needs to get on their bandwagon & make this successful iconic LEGO City toy theme into a cartoon series & it's not gonna be a E/I series Penkid11.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 6,165
    ^Do you have any storyline ideas of your own? I would enjoy hearing them.

^Do you have any storyline ideas of your own? I would enjoy hearing them.

You see this is the problem that I have about this TV show idea for Lego City. I can't see there being a really good (Ninjago) scale story.
    I also would love to hear your ideas because of this. Maybe you could help steer my mind in the opposite direction.
    I posted a few storylines...