I barely understand half of that mumbo-jumbo (and don't own an iPhone, an Android phone, or a tablet), but perhaps other Bricksetters are interested.
- BRYXlite — a RGB USB status light — ATTINY85 with RGB LED. The 'standalone' BRYX: plug this into your computer's USB port and have it strobe when you receive an email. Plug it into a 5V USB wall wart charger and use it as a night light. You can program it, so you can decide!
- mcuBRYX — ATMEGA328 microcontroller (the 'brains') with RGB LED
- BRYXel — Programmable RGB LED
- usbBRYX — Allows a computer with Arduino IDE to program the MCU BRYX, also currently used to supply power to BRYX.
- bt40BRYX — Allows a Bluetooth Smart enabled device (iPhone, some Android phones, plus iPad and some Android tablets) to communicate AND SOON PROGRAM the AVR via Bluetooth 4.0 (aka Bluetooth Smart)
- BRYXsound — Like a speaker for your BRYX creations. Check back soon for sound-specific apps (like a keyboard for you phone, where the notes play on your BRYX).
- BRYXmotor — Build a Lego car and, in conjunction with an iBRYX package, drive it around with your phone as the remote.
- BRYXservo — Make robots out of your existing Lego sets.
- BRYXors — Simple BRYX sensors like distance (proximity), acceleration, temperature, sound, etc.
- BRYXBatt — Currently, all BRYX are powered over USB; our plan is to develop a battery that will look and connect like a standard BRYX block.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.