Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

North West UK (Manchester) - (FS) 42000 Technic Grand Prix Racer

pd66pd66 UKMember Posts: 173
For sale #42000 - Technic Grand Prix Racer (MISB)

(LEGO outer shipping box has only been opened to confirm correct sets inside)

Price £30

Must be able to collect or arrange collection from the Manchester area due to size

Please PM me with offers and location etc rather than replying here.

It's been a while but completed a number of trades and deals with various Bricksetters in the past, all with positive outcomes, and can point you in the direction of my eBay selling feedback if needed....there again, this is likely to be a face to face deal anyway so shouldn't be too much risk either side!

PLUS, by buying this, not only will you be getting what looks like a great set for around 38% of RRP you will also be helping out a Manchester based charity.....

Over in this thread

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion/12076/uk-waitrose-deals#latest

I mentioned that I would love to get one of these sets as a prize for a charity raffle I am organising at the moment if anyone had a spare they wanted to donate.

Well, I was lucky enough to get a price match agreed by John Lewis against that Waitrose price of £20.99. In order to get one for the raffle without having to pay for it personally I ordered a couple extra to sell on for £30 with the additional cash being used to cover the one being used for the raffle.

One of these is already spoken for as part of a deal with another Bricksetter so I have this one left for sale.

I hope my approach to this doesn't come across as mercenary - I am seeing it as win-win for both the charity and the person who gets a bit of a bargain. For me , mercenary would have been ordering the full 10 JL said I could and just flipping them for £40/£50 purely for profit!
CCC

Comments

• LeonCLeonC United KingdomMember Posts: 364
    pm'd
  • pd66pd66 UKMember Posts: 173
    Thanks for all the PM's everyone - I have been busy at work this afternoon and am just off out tonight so need to trawl through them all later / maybe tomorrow and get back to you all.

Sorry for the delay - was hoping to keep an eye on it this afternoon but didn't get chance.