Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

2013 Target LEGO Display - All SW Figures

DadsAFOLDadsAFOL USAMember Posts: 617
edited September 2013 in Everything else LEGO
Saw an interesting new shelf display in Target - it had every SW figure from the current (non-exclusive) line up.

Comments

• Thanos75Thanos75 Member Posts: 1,117
    I saw it acouple of weeks ago and thought it was pretty awsome. Too badd Target cant auction them off for charity or something. I know lots of collectors who would love to have those displays in their collection.
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Saw the same thing 2 weeks ago.
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    edited September 2013
    It looks like they've got a normal TIE pilot for #75008 instead of a bomber pilot.

On edit: Perhaps it is a bomber pilot. It's difficult to tell. Either way, it's not labeled as one.
  • BulkheadXBulkheadX Member Posts: 74
    I saw a similar thing in a ToysRUs a couple days ago but it said something about having some TRU exclusives on it also
  • PoochyPoochy USAMember Posts: 479
    Why is Jek-14 the only one on a yellow stand?
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,248
    ^ not sure but isn't he the only new character of them all? Where the rest are just new in minifigure.
  • starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,315
    edited September 2013
    ^No, there are at least 3 new, previously unreleased figures
  • mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 410
    I like how these displays have a neat "light show".
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,248
    ^^ That is why I specified the rest are just new in minifigure (ie previously unreleased figures). Jek-14 is the only one that I can see that is a new character (clarify "character" not "minifig") as he is new to the Yoda chronicles story.
  • GoldchainsGoldchains Member Posts: 795
    I noticed at my Target that Jek-14 is on the yellow stand, and there is lighting that strobes around him as well, and to the right side was the Jek-14 Starfighter that would light up. Possibly they have him special to showcase this set?