Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Doctor Who K9 modular Raspberry Pi case

Wanted to make something intersting and accessible for my new Raspberry Pi and decided on this.

More pics here:
https://dropbox.com/sh/fc7ztrkefwpf2kh/SORbGNlT_0

The orientation of the card renders the RCA video and other audio port unusable but I'll be using the available HDMI connection so no probs there.
carlqcaperberryJosephHarryPotterLoverHemelcoachiechuckp

Comments

• plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,950
    Nice. So are the other ports accessible through lift-up flaps?
    NogbadTheBad
  • Nogbad_The_BadNogbad_The_Bad Member Posts: 4
    The power cable connecting to the front edge of the card, the HDMI cable connected to the top edge, USB keyboard and mouse, and ethernet cable all pass the the hole in the rear panel.
  • plasmodiumplasmodium UKMember Posts: 1,950
    Ah, ok. I was trying to figure out where they went from the photo, and it looked like the sides lifted up, but that's probably because of the bricks you used to angle it.
    How is the card itself supported? Does it fit nicely between Lego bricks, ie, is it's 'footprint' a regular Lego size (6x8 studs or something)?