Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What would you pay?

mikeyobmikeyob Member Posts: 26
edited July 2011 in Buying & Selling Topics
I have the option of buying 4 intersection pieces, 5 curve pieces, 7 straight pieces, 7 T intersections of road. It is adult owned and in good condition. Including shipping...what is the most you would pay for this???

Was thinking of buying all of it and selling what I didn't want.

Comments

• MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 272
    edited July 2011
    Probably $60, but it all depends on what you need. I usually think $2-3 per base plate is a good price but that would go down as the lot increases in size.
  • mikeyobmikeyob Member Posts: 26
    like most people I don't "Need" any of them...I could just get a couple but thought if I could get them all for a decent price I would take the lot
  • gtg905sgtg905s Member Posts: 29
    I have some extra, PM Sent
  • kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
    I'd consider $3 to $5 per baseplate including shipping but depending on the condition of them.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,479
    I have seen them go for upwards of 5-10 dollars a piece (crazy I know) on eBay(in good condition), but about 3-5 dollars is probably the better price to offer...