Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ever return Lego due to lack of space?

llanowarsoldierllanowarsoldier Ohio USAMember Posts: 357
edited September 2013 in Everything else LEGO
Well, I did what I thought was never going to happen today: Returning Lego sets to the Lego store. I was cleaning up my lego tables and shelves when it hit me I no longer have any more space. I currently have other lines stored in totes, but even out of room to put more totes. The really upsetting part is that one of the sets I returned was a 10223 Kingdoms Joust set that I was lucky enough to pick up beginning of July. So have any other people on here done the same thing when you realize out of room?

Comments

• Stvoyager04Stvoyager04 Member Posts: 117
    No I'd just get rid of something else, though fortunately I'm not quite at that point yet
  • rancorbaitrancorbait Manitoba CanadaMember Posts: 1,850
    Keep the Lego! The kids can sleep outside ;-)
  • Mad_DogMad_Dog SpainMember Posts: 71
    Even you can sleep outside :-P, or the dog, or the mother-in-law...well, think twice about the last one... X-D

Rgrds
  • LegoMom1LegoMom1 Member Posts: 652
    No. but I did once return for lack of funds. :(
  • 91stlegotrooper91stlegotrooper Member Posts: 92
    When you are single and live in a large house, you always have room (and money) for Lego. I actually have never returned a Lego set in my life.
  • MorkManMorkMan Phoenix, Arizona, USAMember Posts: 861
    I've done it for lack of agreement by my wife. It's happened more than once that I've splurged at the LEGO store and after getting home, she tells me to pick the best and out with the rest. That was in the early days of our LEGO life together - now she's telling me things like "Well, we should start buying the missing CMF's from series 5 on..." and "Oh, we'll definitely buy all the CMF's from now on..." It's great!
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    I've returned LEGO due to the lack of Classic Space. Does that count? ;o)
    JenniBumblepantssidersddgifinimrancorbaitTheLoneTensordougtsmurphquake91stlegotrooper