Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Brickish website problem

LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,533
edited August 2013 in Community and Events
Hey all you Brickish members out there!

Something weird is going on with the website, you might be directed to a page that says the domain has expired. (Or something - I don't speak technobabble).
If so, try replacing .org in the address with .com or .co.uk - both of those have been working for some members. Some people haven't had any problems at all!

Just thought I'd let you know in case you're having problems :-)

Comments

• PaperballparkPaperballpark UK / KLMember Posts: 3,486
    .org works fine for me...
  • HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,490
    Me too. There was however a problem at the data centre that may have been the cause, between 5 and 7pm.
  • leemcgleemcg Member Posts: 607
    .org still not working for me. Haven't transferred to .co.uk because I can't be bothered to look up my password, and it was remembered by Firefox for .org.

I'm getting a domain expired standard search page.

• LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,533
    edited August 2013
    .org still not working for me on my phone. It wasn't working all afternoon on my work PC either.
  • Wami_DelthornWami_Delthorn UKMember Posts: 3
    Thanks - .org doesn't work for me but .co.uk seems to work fine! Phew!