Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Polybags

FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 344
Can anyone tell me which polybags are now for sale in lego stores in the US? I have a friend travelling to Hawaii, and want to give her a list of things to buy, and don't want to get a bunch of random polybags.

Comments

• JenniJenni JapanMember Posts: 1,390
    Lego stores don't tend to sell many polybags. They should have the Fall scene, they may still have the Spring and Summer scenes. It's possible they have the Brickley polybag. Other than that the only polybag I've found in a LEGO store was the Hogwarts Express a couple of years ago. They do give polybags away as a free gift with purchase, this month it's the GQ mini mech and Friends ice cream stand and next month it's the mini VW camper. The only other bagged sets would be CMFs and Friends pets.
  • BeardedCastleGuyBeardedCastleGuy Member Posts: 127
    Also you could have them look @ Target while there, I know they opened up a few of them a couple of years back (they'd be by the cash registers). It is a real crap shoot as to what they'd have though, they get whichever polybag LEGO is suppling at the moment and give it the same stock number. So I've seen Ninjago, Cars, Star Wars and City varieties at the same time (this was a little while back). Oh, and it varies from store to store just based on how fast they sell thru the poly's.
  • KazJYKazJY Member Posts: 66
    All I've seen lately is the fall scene, and possible the summer one (sand castle).
  • beabea Member Posts: 227
    They should also have 40055 Halloween Pumpkin.
  • EKSamEKSam Member Posts: 349
    My local target had #30221 Fire car. I think Toysrus might be a better bet for polys, don't know if the prices are comparable to other stores though.
  • allmybricksallmybricks Member Posts: 156
    Tonight, Raleigh, NC had:
    #40052 - spring
    #40054 - summer
    #40055 - pumpkin
    #40057 - fall
    and surprisingly #30185 - eagle
  • ColoradoBricksColoradoBricks Denver, CO, USAMember Posts: 1,659
    ^ Was it in the LEGO section, seasonal or register ?