For Sale: LotR figures - Saruman with Long Robes and Grima Wormtongue! :-D (UK)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
Hi again Brickset community!

I need money to fund my next MOC project, so here I will offer the most desirable minifigures from #10237 Tower of Orthanc, and one that is no doubt on many people's wanted lists - Grima Wormtongue and Saruman with Long Robes (includes plain white legs too) for sale!

Since I am more of a building and vehicle person than a minifig collector, I haven't got much use for these. Looking for a relatively swift sale with these, so I'm going to undercut all current Bricklink prices (converted to GBP). Shipping will be £1.10 flat rate, add another £1.10 if you require signature on delivery (Signed For) (UK prices). May send to the EU, or even the US or Australia, PM for shipping quote, be aware that I require Paypal payments in GBP.

Prices for figures (these are all cheaper than the cheapest current BL prices!) (shipping not included in minifig prices, please see above for cheap first class shipping!):
Saruman long robes: £10.50
Grima Wormtongue: £14.00
Both: £24.50, plus I'll throw in a free random S11 figure or a #10237 Gandalf the Grey, your pick :-).

The figs are new, they have just been assembled. Capes are not boxed.

I can be slightly flexible on prices, and I'll entertain trade offers for minifigs of similar value, maybe something like S1 Zombie, S2 Spartan, rarer Superheroes and Star Wars figs? I'd prefer to sell these figs though.

PM me with what fig(s) you want, whether you'd like to buy or trade, and name your best trade offer for what you want, if trading. Try and include Bricklink catalog numbers for each figure you wish to trade though, this will make my life so much easier! :-)

Be quick, these prices for Saruman and Grima in the UK can't last forever!

Plenty of trading and selling experience on Brickset, so buy/trade with absolute confidence ;-)

Any questions, or if you have an offer, PM me, but I advise you don't hesitate ;-)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    Saruman and Grima both gone now - mods please close this thread