Want to Buy Big Hulk or Set 6868 [US]

BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,825
My 3 year old son has taken quite a fancy to the Hulk and I was wondering if anyone on Brickset had either the figure to sell or perhaps the set to sell deboxed if someone found a cheap one. Please PM if you have one you are willing to move. Thanks

Comments

• madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,349
    edited August 2013
    I would also say watch Walmarts for Clearance sales, as I think some walmarts are putting these sets at 25-50% off in some locations. Like someone suggested to me, use the Walmart smartphone app and the UPC from the Brickset site and search for it available locations, and you may find it pretty cheap and get a bunch extra instead of just the Hulk
    Just an idea.
  • margotmargot Member Posts: 2,310
    Ditto on Walmart. Mine has this on sale for $35 and the manager was willing to give me 50% more off of that when asked. You have some leverage if they are sitting on the clearance shelf not moving.
  • yys4uyys4u USA SoCalMember Posts: 1,092
    I had listed one for sale here a couple days ago, although to include shipping in the price, it was only worth it for me to sell it at MSRP, so it didn't seem like anyone was interested. Anyways it seemed like something must have split on the box I realized since it was sticky, so I decided to part the set out and put it on ebay. I hope this is allowed, but here's a link to the hulk I listed,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271261514885?
    ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

It's still cheap, but there a quite a few watchers. I'll be posting the rest of the set on ebay later today, however if you'd like to make an offer on any part of the set before I list it let me know. (I'll be parting it out by minifigures, then the set with no minifigures, and maybe the jet alone)
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    PM sent brother!
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,825
    All sorted. Mods please close.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy