Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[BE] Belgium Brussels Lego Shops

Hi
Anyone know if there are some good toy shops which sell Lego in Brussels?
I don't think there is a Lego shop.
Going this weekend for a few hours so will try and take a look and see if there are any bargains or indeed Series 11 :D

Comments

• AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 748
    Stores in Belgium tend to limit their sales to January and July; outside of these periods it's rare to see any discounts - I'm not sure but there may be legislation that limits when stores can have sales here.

The only one I know that stocks a decent range of Lego is Bart Smit in the Woluwe Shopping Centre which is probably 10 minutes by car from the centre of Brussels. I'm not sure if this is a chain or not so there might be others nearer to where you're going.

Kruidvat sometimes have some of the smaller sets available for lower than the RRP, and last time I went in one - about 4 weeks ago - they had some series 5 and 6 collectible mini-figures at half-price. There are quite a few of these stores, in Netherlands as well I think, and they vary greatly in size from store to store. The one local to me rarely has Lego but the one near work carries a range of mostly low value sets. They often get new stock in so it must sell reasonably well.

The out-of-town supermarkets here (Carrefour and Cora especially) tend to stock a range of sets and occasionally have offers on some of them, but in all honesty I've never seen anything earth-shattering outside of the main sale periods (and even then...).
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    .. Thanks Aleydita .. doesn't sound promising but I will search. :)
  • AleyditaAleydita BelgiumMember Posts: 748
    I do almost all of my Lego shopping online so if you do find an Aladdin's Cave of Lego in Brussels that I've not discovered, please do let me know :)