Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

CMF's, including S11, GS and SW figs for trade, looking for S6 and S11 CMF's (UK only)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,356
Hi there

I have one each of S11 Barbarian, Lady Robot and Gingerbread Man and an S10 Bumblebee Girl, all opened to identify, and an S10 Sad Clown with no packet, which I would like to trade for some of the following CMF's (preferably 1:1 but can be flexible) (must be new but can be opened to identify)

S6 Genie
S11 Tiki Warrior
S11 Scarecrow
S11 Scientist

If you have spare S11 on my wants list and I don't have anything you want, I'm happy to pay but will respond to trade offers first!

I have a couple of spare GS (Green Team human and Green Bug) and a couple of Hoth Rebel Troopers for trade if these are of more interest to you!

I have done plenty of trades and sales here on Brickset, so trade with confidence :-)

If you could help me out with any of the CMF's I listed, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Single trades are restricted to UK only due to postage costs (£3 EU as opposed to 90p UK!). For mass trades, I may consider offers from the EU.

Thanks for looking, and even more thanks if you can be of any help! :-)

Comments

• TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,356
    S11 Lady Robot has gone, no longer need S11 Scientist.

Still looking for Scarecrow, Tiki Warrior and Genie!
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,356
    Gingerbread Man has gone!