Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted book 2 instruction manual for VW Beetle

CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 655
I have finally managed to get my hands on one of these super sets however despite being assured that it was complete with instructions, book 2 is missing - I was hoping that someone may be able to help - I am happy to pay a fair price or trade as I have an extensive collection of current sets, polys CMFs etc.
Thanks all in anticipation!

Comments

• SirKevbagsSirKevbags Fairy Land Member Posts: 4,030
    Have you tried calling to see if they are available for purchase direct? Always worth a try for manuals and stickers.
  • CoyotelilyCoyotelily God's Own County, UKMember Posts: 655
    I haven't because someone told me they only have them for 3 years but I will give it a go-thanks
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,685
    My replacements came from CS just over a year ago -definitely worth a go.
    just tried CS and no joy, i can get them of bricklink but i thought £50 + was a little excessive !
  • coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    Nothing very positive to add sorry, but if buying used it is worth checking the catalogue entry on BL to see how many instruction manuals come with the set. Especially useful for the larger sets. I'm still after book 3 for the Eiffel Tower.

BTW congrats on the find - it's top of my Wants list. If it was bought online and described as complete, I would go back to the seller and ask for a bit of help towards getting the missing manual, I think you could almost buy the set new for £50 not so long ago!
  • beegeedeebeegeedee Galway, IrelandMember Posts: 380
    there's a guy in the UK selling via bricklink for under 5 euro for book 2. http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=102313
    Also, there's one listed there for about 11 euro for both.
    oops. wrong model. sorry.
    Oh we'll thanks for checking for me - I was getting a little excited then !