Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Did anyone get a physical minifig from Will Wiggins?

klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
Back in March Huw posted this news about an artist who would create artwork and/or a physical minifig. I ordered artwork and minifig on March 4th. Artwork was delivered June 31st. A couple of contacts in the Fiverr mesg system about working on the minifig and waiting for parts. Now his gig on Fiverr is paused and he isn't responding. He doesn't seem to be hanging out here either. I told him that I wasn't in a hurry and I was polite and patient, but I'm starting to think my minifig is never coming to life. :-( Too bad. I thought his artwork was excellent and am pleased with that part of the deal. Losing $10 doesn't bother me either. I'm just disappointed, if the first figure had worked out, I wanted to order several custom minifigs for presents. The grandsons would be wild about Lego versions of themselves.

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,547
    I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't had any contact from Will since March and didn't order a minifigs myself.
  • klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
    Happy update. My minifig showed up today! And it has red hobbit hair - how fun. So I decided to do a little minifig cosplay "An Unexpected Yellow Person"
    margotYellowcastlepantboy