Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego TT Trophy Bricks

PlasticaddictPlasticaddict ColoradoMember Posts: 55
As promised I am starting this thread for the Lego TT bricks so there is more information out there about them.  I am doing this to better help the TT and Lego community alike as there has been much demand for someone to do this so here I am.  

Surprisingly there isn't much info on the TT bricks anywhere on the web and why I decided to start this.  Not even TT Games or their employees know how many of each of these are made and how many different characters exist.  After years of collecting these and talking to TT employees I have a pretty good idea about most of these now.  To date I know of 126 different bricks that exist. I think that number is fairly accurate but there could possibly be more.  I now have 120 different ones and only missing 6 of them.  I probably will never find them all but you never know.  If you do have any bricks to sell or trade let me know.  I will post the 6 I am missing later in one of these threads.  As you can see in the first pic they stack together nicely and look amazing the more you have together.  What most people don't know is that each year usually has several bricks that make up a set for that year but not always.  I will try to post most sets with their corresponding years below with pics but of course am missing a few complete sets myself until I find the remaining bricks that I would like to have to complete these.  Another quick thing to add here is over the years I have found some bricks that have mistakes in them.  I have seen other collectors that have them and have a few myself.  I have one brick where the wrong character was put into a brick that it shouldn't be in and another with a wrong torso etc.  These are very rare of course and I will explain those later in a different post.

One other thing to note here is that these were only given out to TT game employees that made a contribution to that particular game.  The first bricks started in 2007 and 2020/2021 were skipped all together from you guessed it, Covid!  :(  

If you have any questions about these feel free to ask and hopefully I know the answer or can find it for you.  Hope you enjoy the show of all of these bricks.  ;)
1265vanvonfullBrickmadGothamConstructionCo

Comments

• PlasticaddictPlasticaddict ColoradoMember Posts: 55
    This is one of the first bricks ever made in 2007.  There are 4 bricks to this series.  These are the Star Wars complete Saga bricks.  I only have one to show on this.  Here are the bricks that make up this series below.  

1.  Darth Maul
    2.  Darth Vader
    3.  Stormtrooper (seen above)
    4.  Luke Skywalker
    bricktuary
    This brick is by itself in 2008.  Indiana Jones.  This is one of the cases where I found that one of these bricks has been made in error.  The top brick with the blue torso is incorrect and actually goes to another Indiana Jones from a year later.  No idea how that happened but it did.  Lol!
    These bricks are from 2008 for Batman.  There are 3 that make up this series.  I am missing the Joker brick.  Here are the bricks that make up this series below.

1.  Batman
    2.  Joker
    3.  Harley Quinn
    Here we have the Rock Band bricks from 2009.  There are 3 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up this series below.  

1.  Rock Band guy #1
    2.  Rock Band guy #2
    3.  Rock Chick

Here are the Indiana Jones 2 bricks from 2009.  There are 3 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Indiana Jones
    2.  Irina Spalko
    3.  Akator Skeleton
    GothamConstructionCoMarshallmario
    Here are the Harry Potter bricks from 2010.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Harry Potter
    2.  Hermoine
    3.  Ron Weasley
    4.  Draco Malfoy
    Marshallmario
    Here are the Harry Potter bricks from 2011.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Ron Weasley
    2.  Harry Potter
    3.  Dumbledore
    4.  Hermoine
    5.  Lord Voldemort
    Here are the Star Wars III bricks from 2011.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Emperor Palpatine
    2.  OBI-Wan Kenobi
    3.  Aurra Sing
    4.  Captain Rex
    5.  Ashoka
    Here are the Pirates of the Caribbean bricks from 2011.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Will Turner
    2.  Blackbeard
    3.  Hector Barbosa
    4.  Hadras
    5.  Captain Jack Sparrow
    Here are the Lord of the Rings bricks from 2012.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Gimli
    2.  Frodo
    3.  Aragon
    4.  Orc
    Marshallmario
    Here are the Batman 2 bricks from 2012.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Batman
    2.  Joker
    3.  Superman
    4.  Lex Luther
    GothamConstructionCo
    Here is the Chase McCain brick from Lego City Undercover from 2013.  It is by itself and not in a series.  
    Here are the Lego friends bricks from 2013.  There are 3 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.  I am missing Emma.  

1.  Mia
    2.  Stephanie
    3.  Emma
    Here are the Marvel Super Hero’s bricks from 2013.  There are 6 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Wolverine
    2.  Deadpool
    3.  Black Widow
    4.  Magneto
    5.  Thor
    6.  Iron Man
    Here are the Chima bricks from 2013.  These are a little different as these are the only bricks from Canada and not the UK.  There are 3 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Lennox
    2.  Gorzan
    3.  Ewar the Eagle
    Here is the Fusion brick from 2014.  It is by itself and not in a series.
    GothamConstructionCo
    Here are the Hobbit bricks from 2014.  There are 2 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Bard the Bowman
    2.  Thorin
    Here are the Ninjago Nindroids bricks from 2014.  I am missing Lloyd.  There are 3 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Pixal
    2.  Evil Sensai Wu
    3.  Lloyd
    Here are the Lego Movie bricks from 2014.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Good Cop
    2.  Wild style (Lucy)
    3.  Benny
    4.  Bad Cop
    Here are the Batman 3 Beyond Gotham bricks from 2014.  There are 6 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Green Lantern
    2.  Wonder Woman
    3.  Batman
    4.  Brainiac
    5.  Sinestro
    6.  Flash
    GothamConstructionCo
    Here are the Jurassic World bricks from 2015.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Claire
    2.  Henry Wu
    3.  ACU Trooper
    4.  Owen Grady
    Here are the Ninjago Shadow of Ronin bricks from 2015.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Jay
    2.  Ronin
    3.  Samurai X
    4.  Cole
    5.  Zane
    Here are the Lego Dimensions bricks from 2015.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  What is really interesting on this is you will notice I have an Iron Man brick inside a Lego Dimensions brick that was put in there by mistake.  This Iron Man should be in a 2016 brick.  Very rare to find bricks like this.  Even though there are 6 in the pics here there should really only be 5 as Iron Man was not part of this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Emmet (Back to the Future)
    2.  Homer Simpson
    3.  Dr. Who
    4.  Peter Venkman (Ghost Busters)
    5.  Chell
    Here are the Lego Dimensions bricks from 2016.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Batgirl
    2.  Newt Scamander
    3.  Jake the Dog
    4.  E.T.
    5.  Robin
    Here are the Star Wars the Force Awakens bricks from 2016.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Han Solo
    2.  Rey
    3.  BB8
    4.  Finn
    5.  Kylo Ren
    Here are the Marvel Avengers bricks from 2016.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Ultron
    2.  Iron Man
    3.  Captain America
    4.  Scarlet Witch
    Here is the Lego Worlds brick from 2017.  It is by itself and not in a series.  
    Here is a Lego City Undercover brick with Chase McCain from 2017.  It is by itself and not in a series.  
    Here are the Ninjago Movie bricks from 2017.  There are 6 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Cole
    2.  Lloyd
    3.  Zane
    4.  Jay
    5.  Kai
    6.  Nya
    Here are the Marvel Avengers 2 bricks from 2017.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Baby Groot
    2.  Rocket the Raccoon
    3.  Dr. Strange
    4.  Spiderman
    5.  Gamora
    Here are the Super Villains bricks from 2018.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Killer Frost
    2.  Joker
    3.  Lex Luther
    4.  Lobo
    5.  Reverse Flash
    GothamConstructionCo
    Here are the Incredibles bricks from 2018.  There are 5 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Mr. Incredible
    2.  Violet
    3.  Mrs. Incredible
    4.  Baby Jack Jack
    5.  Dash
    Here are the Lego Movie 2 bricks from 2019.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Emmet
    2.  Rex
    3.  Wild Style (Lucy)
    4.  Sweet Mayhem
    Here is Darth Vader from Star Wars from the Skywalker Saga in 2022.  It is by itself and not in a series.  This is the first and only brick made since Covid as 2 years got skipped before this.  It’s too bad they didn’t make more characters for this year but is what It is.  
    GothamConstructionCo
    Here are all 3 Indiana Jones bricks together.  Again the blue torso from the regular Indiana Jones is a mistake.  Not sure how that happens but it does.  
    Here are all 3 Iron Man bricks together.  Again the Dimensions brick is a mistake and should not be in that brick.  Not sure how that happens but it does.
    edited January 15
    Here are the 3 Batman bricks so you can see the differences between them.  
    Here are the 2 Lex Luther bricks so you can see the differences between them.
    Here are the 2 Flash & Reverse Flash bricks so you can see the differences between them.

Here are the 2 Chase McCain bricks so you can see the differences between them.
    Here are 2 Wonder Woman bricks that have different faces.  Every once in awhile you can find some that have this difference.  
    Here are 2 Claire bricks that have different faces.  Every once in awhile you can find some that have this difference.
    Here are the 2 Wild Style bricks so you can see the differences between them.
    Here is what they all look like together.  Pretty cool when a bunch are stacked together.  Here is my list of the 6 bricks I’m missing.  If anyone is selling some or wants to trade for these let me know.  That was a lot of work posting all of that.  Lol!  ;)

1.  Darth Maul Star Wars Complete Saga (2007) 
    2.  Darth Vader Star Wars Complete Saga (2007)
    3.  Luke Skywalker Star Wars Complete Saga (2007)
    4.   Joker Batman the Video Game (2008)
    5.    Emma Lego Friends (2013)
    6.    Lloyd Ninjago Nindroids (2014)
    1265jmeninnoBrickmadReesesPiecesGothamConstructionCoMarshallmarioMaffyD
    Here are the Ninjago Nindroids bricks from 2014.  I am missing Lloyd.  There are 3 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Pixal
    2.  Evil Sensai Wu
    3.  Lloyd
    And as soon as I finished this I had a member show me a pic of Zane for this series.  lol!  That makes 127 bricks that exist now so you can add Zane Rebooted w/ battle damage.  There are 4 bricks now to this series and possibly more.  This was one of the series I was worried there might be more.  I guess I'm officially missing 7 bricks now.  :(  Lol!  Here is my updated list of missing bricks.  

5.    Emma Lego Friends (2013)
    6.    Lloyd Ninjago Nindroids (2014)
    7.    Zane Rebooted w/ battle damage (2014)
    Here are the Harry Potter bricks from 2010.  There are 4 bricks that make up this series.  Here are the bricks that make up that series below.

1.  Harry Potter
    2.  Hermoine
    3.  Ron Weasley
    4.  Draco Malfoy
    Another member just showed me a pic of a Dumbledore that has years 1-4 on it.  The same brick is in the 2011 bricks for Harry Potter but just has years 1-4 on it.  That makes 5 to complete this set.  Glad we are getting some more added and people are letting me know.  Thanks!  That makes 128 bricks now and am missing 8 of them now.  Hopefully that's it but who knows with these.  lol!  Updated list below.

5.   Dumbledore Harry Potter (2010)
    6.    Emma Lego Friends (2013)
    7.    Lloyd Ninjago Nindroids (2014)
    8.    Zane Rebooted w/ battle damage (2014)
  • BrickmadBrickmad UKMember Posts: 6
    Wow! That is an awesome article and collection of TT bricks!! Thanks for doing this….🤩🤩👍👍
    MarshallmarioPlasticaddict
  • BrickmadBrickmad UKMember Posts: 6
    edited January 15
    If anyone has any Star Wars, Marvel and DC TT bricks, I would love to see your collection!! These are the themes I am collecting!!..🙏🙏
  • MarshallmarioMarshallmario Madison WIMember Posts: 328
        Thanks for all the effort on posting all the photos. That is an amazing collection! A quick look at ebay shows $500.00 - $1000.00 or more each Soooo....that's like $100,000.00 worth of Lego.
    Wow! Way to go!
    PlasticaddictSwitchfoot55
    I try not to think how much I spent on all of these over the years.  Definitely not a cheap hobby!  I think they need a help group for people like me with Lego addictions.  Lol!  ;)  My only advice would be is never to start collecting these.  Hard to find and expensive.  Thanks for the compliments none the less!
    MarshallmarioBrickmadWookie2