Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Buying LEGO in Berlin

JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
edited August 2013 in Buying & Selling Topics
I have been a few times and the KaDeWe is one and the Lego store just nearby another. Does anyone know any other good shops there? I am trying to get a cheapish #10220 for my son.

Comments

• coachiecoachie South WalesMember Posts: 476
    edited August 2013
    The big department store (Kaufhof?) on Alexanderplatz had a load of exclusives just before Christmas 2012. ISTR IS, DS and a modular or two.

The Lego store is great - two walls of PAB back to back and two floors. I saw quite a few AFOLS stocking up there.
  • JohnnyfinlandiaJohnnyfinlandia Member Posts: 358
    Cool. Thanks. I have been there before and might go again. No VWs as just called. The Discovery Centre sometimes has some good Lego but the last time was kind of normal. Great selection of Keyrings though :)