The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Missing instructions for 2012 Pickable Models

tamaratamara Member Posts: 13
I hope I put this in the right forum...people collect instructions right?? LOL Anyways, I am trying to put together a book of simple instructions for my young girls to be able to flip thru and build some simple things with Legos. I have been able to find most of the monthly builds going back a few years and well as some of the pickable models. However, the 2012 PAB models I am having a hard time finding and of course those seem the most on their level to be building!

Ok here is what I have: Royal Guard, Zoo Keeper, Batman & Robin, Artist, and Patriot.

Here is what I am looking for (PLEASE!): Rabbit, Chef, Santa, Surfer, Pirate, Monster.

There are pictures of all of these under the Promotion sets in 2012 on this site but no instructions and I have searched the internet like crazy. Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated! I can also send my email address if that is easier. Thanks!!!

Comments