Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Ireland: LEGO Bargains

LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
edited July 2011 in Shopping Elsewhere
Just thought I'd create a thread for Lego shoppers in Ireland.

For Pirates of the Caribbean fans, Whitecap Bay is now available from Argos for €66.99 (€23 off the RRP), and Queen Anne's Revenge can be obtained for €89.99 (€30 off the regular price).

Also, I spotted Series 3 Minifigures in Tesco for €1.75 each.

Comments

• LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    edited July 2011
    Buy One Get 2nd Half Price on all City sets in Smyths, offer applies to over 40 sets.
    http://www.toys.ie/brands/lego/LEGO-City-!WSCAT435-subcat.aspx?SH=&SI=&LAP=&Action=3&Page=0&did=&category=&subcat=&Profile=&ppagesize=&sort=S

Plus all the new Star Wars sets (including the SW advent calender) will be on shelves in Smyths by tomorrow the 21st. Also available will be the new (and IMO awesome) Spongebob sets, €16.99 for Heroic Heroes of the Deep #3815 and €22.99 for Glove World #3816.
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 943
    Picked up 8089 Hoth Wampa Cave in Tesco for €22.72 today.
  • DfenzDfenz IrelandMember Posts: 41
    The Argos clearances are a bit of a joke here in Ireland. Most of the time the sets are unavailable. There is a discussion thread on www.brick.ie that has referred to this (and other Irish-specific deals). I'd prefer if the Smyths BOGO1/2 price covered creator sets also.
  • LukeSkywalkerLukeSkywalker IrelandMember Posts: 231
    edited July 2011
    LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World is available from the argos.ie site for just €2.80! And the same price goes for the Harry Potter and Star Wars sticker books! It's got to be a mistake though.
    http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10152&catalogId=13352&langId=111&searchTerms=lego+book&authToken=
  • Steve_J_OMSteve_J_OM Cork, IrelandMember Posts: 943
    You can find the occasional gem by setting up an email alert on adverts.ie under the 'Toys --> Building & Lego toys' for new ads. I've had it set up for some time and often it's slim pickings, but lately there have been some great bargains. Last week somebody put up a complete Jabba's Sail Barge for €35 :-o It went, literally, within seconds of being posted. A day or two previously somebody put up a lot of Star Wars sets which included the 10188 Death Star, 8038 Battle of Endor and several ships for €500.

A few days ago somebody put an MTT Trade Federation up for sale for €100; but he must have realised how under-valued he had it, because I just looked again and he's changed the asking price to €195.