Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

NEW Starwars and Ninjago Spotted! 7/15/2011

dhousedhouse Member Posts: 5
edited July 2011 in Shopping USA/Canada
Saw the following at Toys R us Chino hills California USA
Ninjago (and buy one get one 50% off!!!!)
2254 Mountain Shrine 19.99
2507 Fire Temple 119.99
2521 Lightening Dragon Battle
Star Wars
7957 Sith Speeder 26.99
7956 Ewok Attack 26.99
7879 Hoth Echo Base 94.99
7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator 74.99
VISIT MY YOUTUBE TO SEE THEM IN RAW VIDEO FOOTAGE!
http://www.youtube.com/user/ghousen

Comments

• RavenhookRavenhook Member Posts: 70
    edited July 2011
    $199.99 for the Fire Temple?! Ouch.

Update: Just watched your video, where it shows (and you spoke!) 119.99.
  • dhousedhouse Member Posts: 5
    thanks Raven for the correction
  • GalactusGalactus NLMember Posts: 259
    Youtube keeps redirecting me to the 'channel is not available'-page, so I guess it's this video?
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    All new Star Wars are on the shelves at the Fairview Heights, IL TRU. Picked up and built the new Falcon last week.
    Youtube keeps redirecting me to the 'channel is not available'-page, so I guess it's this video?
    Yes that is it. Thanks Galactus. :)

All new Star Wars are on the shelves at the Fairview Heights, IL TRU. Picked up and built the new Falcon last week.
    Nice There was no Falcon at That Toy's R US :/
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    @dhouse went back today looking for the red freight train. The had the republic cruiser, Ewok attack,and I thought I saw 1 Falcon, but I could be mistaken.
    @dhouse went back today looking for the red freight train. The had the republic cruiser, Ewok attack,and I thought I saw 1 Falcon, but I could be mistaken.
    I want the republic frigate, how much of a mark up was it at toys r us?
  • macmonmacmon Member Posts: 80
    I like the Earth Dragon Defense of Ninjago. Nice Dragon
  • drewchadwickdrewchadwick Member Posts: 2
    I found all the new fall Star Wars sets (Falcon, Naboo Fighter, Sith ship, etc.), New Ninjago (Fire Temple, etc), new Kingdoms (all except Mill Valley Raid) and City Harbor sets (except the big one) at Target in Dayton OH today. I think the new Cars 2 sets were there too, but I don't follow that line.
  • sidersddsidersdd USAMember Posts: 2,432
    Yep - saw the new Star Wars sets at one of my Targets in Indianapolis today. Clearance items were ALL gone. Someone either nabbed them all, or they are on their way to Goodwill.
  • malachirobertsonmalachirobertson Indiana, USAMember Posts: 268
    At one Target in Northern Indiana, I saw the new Star Wars sets, including the Naboo Fighter. The other store did not have them yet. That was all as of Friday. I was surprised at how large the Sith Infiltrator was.