Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

POTC, Ninjago, Star Wars, GS and Friends polys for sale! (UK, may ship to EU)

TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,372
Hello Bricksetters!

By complete chance, I have stumbled across a small selection of new and sealed polys. I personally don't collect many polys so I'd prefer some Bricksetters who do to have them before they end up on eBay.

Here's what I have and their prices without shipping (shipping starts from 85p a poly UK, £3.30 Europe (both rates up to 100 grams and including packing), be aware that this can go up quite quickly when buying more than 2 or 3 polys)

#30131 POTC Jack Sparrow's Boat: £3.50
#30083 Ninjago Dragon Fight: £3.50
#30081 Ninjago Skeleton Chopper: £2.00
#30080 Ninjago Ninja Flyer: £2.00
#30054 Star Wars AT-ST: £3.00
#30106 Friends Ice Cream Stand: £2.00
#30230 Galaxy Squad Mini Mech: Make me an offer between £1 and £1.50 and I'll take it :-)

These prices mostly reflect average BrickLink prices and hence priced slightly lower for Bricksetters. I've only got 1 of each, so if you see one you want, be quick since there are some uncommon gems in that list!

Will ship to the UK and possibly certain European countries (PM me to confirm whether I'll ship to your country or not). Must be able to pay through Paypal in pounds sterling please.

I'll keep this thread open for a few days, and any that remain unsold will be moved to fleabay (but I would prefer to sell to Bricksetters)

If you're uncertain about the shipping charges for more than 1 poly, PM me with a list of polys you'd like and I'll give you a quote for shipping.

PM me if you're interested :-)

Thanks for looking!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy Brickset.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.