The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

For Sale: Imperial Shuttle 10212 NISB

thorniethornie Member Posts: 245
edited July 2013 in Marketplace
Hey guys,

I've got 10212 lying around and to be honest, I don't have the time nor the space to build and display this bad boy. I would love for it to go to a good home. It's new, sealed, and has never been opened. I purchased it new from Amazon back in December. I'd rather sell to a member here than deal with ebay.

We all know how flimsy the 10212 boxes were, but this one has held up quite well in storage and is in excellent condition (if you care about box condition).

I am selling it for $350 which covers all shipping and paypal fees. Unfortunately, I will not ship internationally and will only ship to the lower 48 states in the USA. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

Comments