Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Lego Technics 5080, Set 107 and Ambassador Keychain FS

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,407
Hey
I have three 'Vintage' Lego sets/items for sale here:

1 - Technics 8050 Boxed and looks complete although I am not really sure from 1982, best to say sold as seen, box is in pretty good condition and the instructions and promo leaflet are good

2 - Boxed and not complete Lego set 107 universal motor from 1976, Box is showing it ages and the cable is missing so are the x-rod things but everything else looks good and the rubber is in good condition (I.e. not cracked or hardened etc.)

3 - Lego Ambassador Keychain, afraid I don't know the year on this but I picked it up from Legoland in Denmark in the early 80's so I am guessing the chain is from the late 70's early 80's, i guess only of interest to a keychain collector.

I am looking for around £25/£30 for 8050 but not too sure on the others so if there is interest drop me a PM, I will continue researching the others as I have never seen either for sale before and if I come up with a number I will update, unless someone offers first :)

thanks loads
matt

Comments