Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Greetings from the Windy City, and a question

Well, not much to say about me, really. My earliest memories of Legos were when the Star Wars sets had just come out, and I loved them to death. I now spend my free time building random buildings just for the heck of it. I'm also somewhat of a fan of Minecraft, and other random games. I also have a question, which probably has been answered somewhere here. I was wondering if there is anyone wanting to help with a CUUSOO project, and if this isn't the place for it, could you direct me to said place. Again, I don't read much, so I apologize if I read over something that covered this and didn't realize it.

Comments

• samiam391samiam391 A Log Cabin in KY, United StatesMember Posts: 4,235
    @Auron_Shale- Welcome aboard! I'm a minifigure collector, but I like to dabble a bit in building myself :o)

You can certainly ask for help on a potential CUUSOO project, but you might want to clarify exactly what the project/idea is first to garner interest.
  • Auron_ShaleAuron_Shale Member Posts: 4
    Well, it is basically a Lego rendition of Jak and Daxter. Pictures can be supplied tomorrow, as I am too tired to read most of what you're saying.