Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Straight Shooters List?

kylejohnson11kylejohnson11 Member Posts: 508
edited July 2011 in Forum Operation
Hi!

I was wondering if it would be possible to start a "Straight Shooter's" type list for the trading that goes on? I'd be willing to moderate the thread for it and tally everyone's rankings.

Thanks!

Kyle

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,457
    I had a chat about this with the moderators and while it seems like a good idea, I don't think it would work in an open forum and is likely to result in arguments and do more harm than good. It could also potentially put Brickset in an awkward position if someone trades based on feedback here that then goes awry.

My suggestion would be to ask to see someone's BrickLink or eBay feedback profiles if unsure about the person you're dealing with.