The forum is now at http://forum.brickset.com. Please update your bookmarks.
Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.
You must be 16 or over to participate in the Brickset Forum. Please read the announcements and rules before you join.

Key chains with grey tags.

bitsathisbitsathis Member Posts: 140
Hello,

I am trying to understand why certain key chains with grey tags are more expensive than others. For example i have a couple of #850355 both with grey tags. Are these better or more valuable than other tags? If so why?

Thanks

Comments

• joel4motionjoel4motion United KingdomMember Posts: 959
    edited July 2013
    @bitsathis

ill give you a £1 for each....

The grey ones are older, I think the ones you have are from 2001-02. I have a full set of SW keychains, I got lucky on ebay with a few people who were unaware of what the grey tags mean but generally have paid more for the older ones. I think there are two versions of the Stormtrooper with grey tag, one with a lego logo on the back ,one without. Id value the one with a lego logo more but just my opinion.

Which one have you got?
  • bitsathisbitsathis Member Posts: 140
    Lego logo on the front, had them for a while but cant remember when exactly i got them, they were in a mixed bag of stuff from a boot sale. Not looking to sell but was thinking of collecting more of them. Just didn't understand the difference in the tags and struggled to find out the info from a simple google.