Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

What is your best use of M**a B***ks?

klatu003klatu003 Hobbiton, Shire, Middle EarthMember Posts: 721
Everyone ends up with them. I got mine at a garage sale - I didn't look carefully as I snatched up a big bag of grey plates. However, they were perfect for making the slag heaps in front of the Gates of Mordor (79007 Battle at the Black Gate.)
"The gasping pools were choked with ash and crawling muds, sickly white and grey, as if the mountains had vomited the filth of their entrails upon the lands about."

Comments

• starfire2starfire2 Phoenix AZMember Posts: 1,309
    fodder for my trash can. Then I had to wash my hands of that filth!
  • 91stlegotrooper91stlegotrooper Member Posts: 92
    My only M*** B***** were a gift from a relative. I have since "lost" them.
  • khmellymelkhmellymel United KingdomMember Posts: 1,234
    I let my friends kids play with the loose bricks so that they don't mess up my real ones. maybe when they're a bit older (if they still play with Lego then)
  • LegoRoccoLegoRocco Member Posts: 100
    I got a Halo set for a friend once. Washed my hands right away.
  • YpresYpres Member Posts: 200
    My M*** B**** arrived at my house in the form of 25% of a 50lb lot of Lego I bought off Ebay. I'm starting to think some AFOLs make a living buying bulk lots of Lego, sorting it, then reselling the stuff they don't want on ebay by increasing the percentage of M*** B**** in the piece ratio. I'm just not buying the fact that so many people don't know the difference between "100% Lego" and "50% Lego and 50% knockoff brands". Because after recieving 25+ pounds of Lego (or "building blocks" as the case may be) that's traveled across North America, then spending tens of hours sorting, I really don't feel like packaging it all up and trying to return it for a refund.

My M*** B**** got recycled, because sources tell me they're plastic... even though I've been tempted to watch them decompose, and I know that'll happen in my lifetime given their quality.
  • JezzatheshedJezzatheshed Member Posts: 157
    Mine get built back up as the Black Pearl they started out as and flogged on ebay as they will sell! -However I only deliberatley buy the Pearl or dutchman for that reason!
  • YellowcastleYellowcastle Member Posts: 4,401
    This is not really worthy of Brickset, is it?
    plasmodiumLostInTranslationBumblepantsicey117alexwiljasorflowerpotgirlLegoRoccoroxio
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.