New CHIMA minifigures

icey117icey117 DenmarkMember Posts: 506
Here are the three "new" CHIMA Speedorz. They are in the Danish LEGO catalogue, who states that they are released in september.
murphquakeindigoboxgreekmick

Comments

• murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    awesome, thanks @icey117!
    icey117
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,290
    Sorry, but we've known about these for a long time.

Got me excited for a bit there.. >:( :P
  • icey117icey117 DenmarkMember Posts: 506
    @cm4s Didn't see them in the database...

Mods: Just delete this discussion then!
  • binaryeyebinaryeye USMember Posts: 1,734
    CM4S said:

Sorry, but we've known about these for a long time.

I don't think they've been posted about here on Brickset. And as for "long time", weren't they first seen in the German catalog that GRogall posted to EB late last month? Whatever the case, the images from the catalog PDF could at least be used for the Brickset database, which is worth posting about.
  • CM4SCM4S United StatesMember Posts: 1,290
    No, we saw them in February. German Toy Fair.
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    edited July 2013
    I've known about these for a long while now too, and while not listed on Lego's actual cache of building instructions (I don't think, don't remember seeing them there anyhow), I found instructions for #70110 #70111 and #70112 on the official Lego LOC website:
    http://www.lego.com/en-gb/chima/downloads/building-instructions/70110 (PDF, 5.91MB)
    http://www.lego.com/en-gb/chima/downloads/building-instructions/70111 (PDF, 5.77MB)
    http://www.lego.com/en-gb/chima/downloads/building-instructions/70112 (PDF, 6MB)
    Click on the sign saying 'PDF' and follow the download prompts.
    So, if you wanna build them well before their 1st September release, there you go.
    I've known about these for a while, and all the links work, but never found the right place to post them.

BTW, I would consider changing the thread title to 'New Chima Speedorz' because this is primarily about the Speedorz :-)
    binaryeye
  • BrickarmorBrickarmor USAMember Posts: 1,257
    We're still waiting for the wave with the skunk and gorilla to hit here in the US, so now waiting for the fox is going to be eternal.
  • andheandhe UKMember Posts: 2,750
    Well it's the first I've seen of them so thanks for sharing. White Gorilla!
    icey117
  • TheOneVeyronianTheOneVeyronian Help me, I'm inside the M25! (UK)Member Posts: 1,359
    From what I can see, the white gorilla, Grizzam I think he's called, also appears in #70009 with the big fist hand pieces, so not a Speedorz-unique figure btw. The fox looks like a near-exact copy of the skunk, just in orange and different printing. Still, it's a figure unique to the Speedorz line, so will be getting it!

But you do have what looks like the first translucent Speedor housing with these ones, which I admit looks rather neat.

Off topic ever so slightly, I'm hoping the big sets get released a month before these Speedor sets though. I've heard they're already starting to emerge in the US.