Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO's Replacement Parts Site

1789101113»

Comments

• ElkkthunderElkkthunder Member Posts: 48
    msanders said:
    madforLEGO said: 
    So it is Dec 21th and the BnP site is still available for part orders. I wonder if this is the first year they buck the trend of shutting down for end of the year?
    I've been anticipating for weeks now the closure but still nothing. A few parts I really wanted became available recently so I'm glad it's still open. Still waiting on some more to come in stock before a closure - it would be amazing if they kept the site open over Christmas! 
    what parts where you after??
  • mustang69mustang69 North CarolinaMember Posts: 462

This seems as good a place as any to ask everyone, what parts are you all currently waiting to come back in stock on the BnPs site?

On a more than daily basis I am looking for the following two parts:

Design 18626 – Bogie Plate 4X6 – specifically in black(or red). I need 4 of these to complete my Winter Train passenger cars. They have yellow in stock and I’ve thought about just getting those to tide me over but I’d rather have the black or red. I just don’t understand why they don’t have the red ones listed at all (even out of stock) seeing as how they are currently available in the Disney Train but searching using the design ID just returns the yellow and black.

Design 3685 - ROOF TILE CORNER 2X2X3/73° - again I need this one in black. It’s been out of stock for a while and hasn’t been used recently. It’s even no longer listed in that color on Brickset. This one I need for my pieced together Haunted House. I used the Earth Blue for the time being but as soon as the black come back in stock I’m going to swap them out.

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,701
    mustang69 said:
    Design 3685 - ROOF TILE CORNER 2X2X3/73° - again I need this one in black. It’s been out of stock for a while and hasn’t been used recently. It’s even no longer listed in that color on Brickset. This one I need for my pieced together Haunted House. I used the Earth Blue for the time being but as soon as the black come back in stock I’m going to swap them out.
    It has not been in a set for 7 years now, which is probably why they are not on B+P and also cost so much on BL.
    andhegmonkey76mustang69madforLEGO
    ^ Yeah, I am starting to lose hope but there is always a chance it will come back (crosses fingers). The same thing happened with the Earth Green 1X2X2 window frames. The initial version was last used in 2012, then came the Corner Garage in 2019 which reintroduced them (albeit with a new part number). Surely the same can happen with those roof slopes ;)
    mustang69 said:
    ^ Yeah, I am starting to lose hope but there is always a chance it will come back (crosses fingers). The same thing happened with the Earth Green 1X2X2 window frames. The initial version was last used in 2012, then came the Corner Garage in 2019 which reintroduced them (albeit with a new part number). Surely the same can happen with those roof slopes ;)
    Yes, I think your only hope is that it appears in a set again. If it does, it will surely be on B+P.
    gmonkey76mustang69
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,707
    The red pumpkins are in stock from #80105
    KungFuKennymsanders
  • msandersmsanders Member Posts: 975
    I'm always checking the website for various stock of parts I like. Luckily with the January update lots of parts from 2020 sets and late 2019 sets were released. 

I was particularly interested in 99563 Gold ingot piece in tan and white. Both became available in January. They will look great on buildings. 

I noticed they reduced the prices for lots of parts so now I'm stocking up on useful parts for future builds (not sure what next!)
    mustang69omnium
    edited June 1
    CCC said:
    mustang69 said:
    Yes, I think your only hope is that it appears in a set again. If it does, it will surely be on B+P.
    Welp, with the release of the Fairground Haunted House, and my daily check of the B&Ps site, I found the black corner roof pieces in stock, albeit with a new number 6312358, and got 40 of them. Just a heads up to anyone else looking for them.
    Ronyar
    edited June 1
    Result!

I'm hoping it opens again soon for the UK.
    mustang69sonatine01maniacmsanders
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 535
    "FISHY! WHY YOU SLEEPING?! WAKE UP!" 

canon03KungFuKenny
  • canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 330
    @Modeltrainman What is part 6116047?  It isn't coming up with any results on BAP.
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 535
    @canon03
    Oops, sorry, I think that's some kind of identifier for the order. I copied and pasted from the online receipt. 
  • MCNwakeboardMCNwakeboard VirginiaMember Posts: 284
    The large shark was gone but able to get a few of the others.
  • vanvonfullvanvonfull washingtonMember Posts: 78
    Thanks for the heads up, this is fun. 

I spent over an hour selecting pieces but since I wasn’t logged in, the order disappeared and I had to do it again. I’m new to this. 

But I was able to find almost all of the animals I missed in the last 2 years of sets, built up the two Hidden side characters I’m missing (chef & dragster guy) and all of the pirates from Barracuda & the upcoming creator ship (minus 2 torsos I’ll track down elsewhere).  A Complete Will Byers of stranger things was a nice surprise. 

Came for some angler fish, left spending $120. 
    KungFuKenny560HeliportMCNwakeboardandhe
  • KungFuKennyKungFuKenny Deep in the Heart of TexasMember Posts: 1,097
    I must admit that those prices were surprising... $3.50 for a small alpaca, over $8 for the blue elephant, $2.50 for the angler fish-- these will likely be cheaper on BrickLink in a few months...
    gmonkey76andhe
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 126
    They finally have some of the middle size#2 Minifigure legs in stock also but all are more than double the price of the normal ones at $1.62+  Will probably pick up some in a few of the available colors which are mostly gray-scale.  All the earth tones are still unavailable.
    edited June 20
    I found that their new cart system seems to lock up if putting a lot into an order. If I keep the order somewhat small and got the order to the cart right away I could get it into the cart without issue (but also found out that when I added a small order to go edit it later I could add parts, but then ran inot the hanging problem and it would not update my cart item again).
    That and was surprised that the Patronus animals for the Room of requirement set were actually available to purchase (though were pricey)

sonatine01
  • sonatine01sonatine01 Daventry, EnglandMember Posts: 644
    ^ Yeah I had to split my 90 part order into 2 orders or it wouldn’t work. Not sure why as I thought that was well below their maximum part order amount.
  • FodderFodder AustraliaMember Posts: 314
    I had a PaB order in my cart before the ‘upgrade’ and when I try to edit it, there’s an issue trying to retrieve it. I can remember most of what’s in the cart, but not everything. I wanted to add some and delete some things before purchase. I can’t be bothered re-adding things at this stage...
    Now I'm finding that I cannot even attempt to edit a BnP order already in my cart (I get some lame 'Something less than awesome just occurred. Please try again later.' message). This new system looks cartoon-ish so I guess they 'upgraded' it. However with a lack of functionality even worse now with the change (I mean I should not call it an upgrade if it made the system worse) , someone needs to tell their site admins, that-like their whole site- just cause they put perfume on it does not make it less of a pig.
    gmonkey76Mr_Cross
    Yeah, it has been like that for me since it came back up. You have to do an order in one go from an empty cart.
    Mr_CrossPate5346
  • karritkarrit USAMember Posts: 126
    I always get an error when I try to check out.  Doesn't let me enter payment info but once I get back to the cart page & hit checkout again it always seems to go through.  It's a really messed up system but I've always been able to eventually check out.  I've never been able to start and order and go back at a later time to edit it.  Now if I accidentally hit the back button on my browser I lose the whole order and need to start over.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 780
    I placed a decent sized order over the weekend, Can’t wait for it to arrive! PR is usually way more expensive than BL but everything comes from the same seller, the quantities always are more than what I need, everything is brand new and the shipping is minimal. 
    madforLEGO