Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Singapore!

Greetings to fellow FOL,

I am new here and am from Singapore and am a huge fan of Lego City/Town, Airport, Coast Guards (for now) and MFC! Looking forward to joining the discussions in the forum and sharing with you my collections while enjoying great photos of your collections/displays too!

Cheers,
M

Comments

• marjorykmarjoryk Member Posts: 9
    CMF* not MFC sorry.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    marjoryk,
    Welcome! Glad to have you on board. If you have visited the Park in Malaysia, could you share a few thoughts with the rest of us, who have not been there? Thanks!
  • marjorykmarjoryk Member Posts: 9
    edited July 2013
    Hello legogal, unfortunately, I've not been to the Legoland in Malaysia yet! But I have a relative who brought his kids there and he says that only kids would enjoy it though, not so much for adults as the rides are mostly kids-centric.

Thank you for the welcome!
  • philiptoysphiliptoys Member Posts: 31
    Hi ,I am from Dubai and going in holidays in your wonderful town by the end of august for STGCC ! let me know best lego store in Sing.
  • legogallegogal USMember Posts: 755
    marjoryk,
    The Parks seem to be designed for children, but there is still a lot there for adults, especially the MiniLand of models of well known cities. Some of the rides in Gunzburg were for adults. Hope you get to go to L Malaysia soon.

I am interested in an a reply to philiptoys' question as well. Cheers!
  • burntropeburntrope Member Posts: 1
    I had a good experience at ToyBrickStation in Singapore. Not pretty, but a wide selection and decent prices. The website doesn't show it but there's another branch at Holland Road (at least it was there when I was!)