Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Wanted (UK/EU): Gloin and Oin (from the Hobbit)

CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,678
edited July 2013 in Marketplace
I am after Gloin and Oin from the Barrel Escape set. Does anyone want to trade for:

1) Complete barrel escape set for two Lex Luthor polys, or 1x Lex and a Hulk or TC-14.

2) Gloin, Oin and Mirkwood Guard for Lex Luthor poly.

3) Gloin and Oin for the four minifigs from #9491 (Gree, Barriss Offee, Geonosians x2)

4) Gloin, Oin, Bilbo, Mirkwood Guard and Mirkwood Chief for two lots of four minifigs from #9491 (2x Gree, etc).

Or a trade along the lines of something similar. I also have minifigs from #7957 and #7929 available.

All minifigs should have their correct capes / weapons / etc.

My items are new. I don't mind if the complete set is in a bad box (or no box) as it is for building, but I'd prefer new.

I'm in the UK.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,678
    OK, so how about Lex poly, TC14 poly and Hulk poly (all sealed) for Barrel Escape?
    Anyone interested in all three sealed polys for Barrel escape?
    I also have a couple of sealed ADU walkers #30140 if anyone wants to trade them 1:1 for Gloin and Oin.