Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

The Lego Movie

dejavudejavu USAMember Posts: 235
I saw the official trailer for this today (while at the movies to see Despicable Me 2, thumbs up). Of course, I'll have to go to it. They are using real Lego bricks, looks like, except for the facial expressions, rather than the type of cartoonization you see the LEGO website.

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,032
    Yeah, the trailer is awesome! But they are not using real LEGO bricks - it's all digital. They just made them look as real as possible - which I thought was a nice touch, instead of doing it in a cartoonish style. Can't wait!..(c:
  • WodanisWodanis Member Posts: 7
    I thought the trailer was fantastic! I am looking forward to seeing this movie.
  • CrowkillersCrowkillers Member Posts: 757
    I rarely ever go to the movies, but the wife and I will be seeing this on Valentine's day...
  • skeet318skeet318 Banned Posts: 375
    Can't wait to see the merchandise for this film. My daughter will be 4 when this movie arrives next year. If it can keep her attention span it, it should get an Oscar nomination...
  • trickydicky0880trickydicky0880 Member Posts: 134
    Emmet: "Could you make one of these in orange?"

Batman: "I only work in black. And sometimes, very, very dark grey.