Please use our links: LEGO.com • Amazon
Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Neat. Do you happen to have a link to that other thread?
Also, I wonder hoe feasible it would be to build a CC with the Cinema as a base?
I've still to pick up TH and PC though, there are just too many models I want due to EOL sooner.
And I'm with you on the CC. Secretly I'm wishing this to be a total rehash of CC with interior details. It sure would save on design costs.
Anyone else hoping for the unbelievable WM clearance sale again? I believe it happened sometime in September, IIRC?
Now, to identify the specific helicases that can extract FB for retirement. :o)
All the resellers are holding their collective breaths while you go to work on this. :-))
Next was Green Grocer, Fire Brigade, Grand Emporium, Pet Shop, Town Hall and then Palace Cinema. since TLG released a PDF last week which basically states that the Palace Cinema was the best selling Brand store set for this year, I'm sure we will see many more of these sets in the future! I can't wait!
Some facts about the LEGO Stores
- There are 102 LEGO Stores worldwide (76 in North America and 26 in Europe).
- The 103rd LEGO Store is now the first in Austria (SCS).
- The very first LEGO store opened in 2002 in Cologne (Germany).
- 8 LEGO stores were opened in Europe in 2012.
- Fans can [choose] up to 100 different parts and elements from Pick-A-Brick walls in a LEGO Store.
- 400 to 500 different LEGO products are available in a single LEGO Store.
- In 2012 68,000 LEGO Minifigures Series 8 were sold in stores.
- In 2013, there are 7 exclusive sets that can only be purchased in the LEGO Stores or on shop.LEGO.com.
- 10232 LEGO Creator Palace Cinema is so far in 2013 the best-selling product in the LEGO Store.
- In 2012 240 events held in the European LEGO Stores.
- 255 models were built in 2012 for the LEGO Store display cases in Europe.
- The largest LEGO set which is currently in a LEGO Store to buy is 10214 LEGO Creator Tower Bridge, which contains 4,295 LEGO elements.
Data: I'm setting booty traps.
Stef: You mean booby traps.
Data: That's what I said, booby traps!
As for the CCMS MSCC question, carbon dating was inconclusive and the cave paintings from ACOLs (Adult Caveman of LEGO) rarely represented MS. That being said, I've adjusted the presentation of the data to address the peer review concerns.
- Dark Red -Sand Blue (I consider MS modular) -Sand Green -Tan (meh) -Sand Blue+Dark Red -Dark Orange (<3) -Dark Tan+Dark Red
Im choosing to hold out on guessing the color, because it really could be anything of that nature- I just realized, of your a parts person (I buy sets to display,very rarely get a set for parts if the design of the constructed set really is awful) , those sets with those colors are a DREAM