Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Forum keeps signing me out again.

EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
edited July 2011 in Forum Operation
For some reason yesterday and today, the forum wants me to sign in every time I re-open my browser. Never used to do it. I'm signing in using my Google account. Has something changed?

Thanks.

Comments

• EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Really? No-body else have this problem?
  • prof1515prof1515 EarthMember Posts: 1,561
    I have had it a bit and I think it had something to do with installing updates to my computer. It reset everything including brickset, my email, etc.
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    It did happen to me a few days ago, but I only had to sign in once, not each time I closed and relaunched my browser. I strongly suspect that this happens each time Vanilla release a new version of the forum software.
  • warrenelsmorewarrenelsmore Member Posts: 77
    I seem to get this all the time if I use a different browser. Which I do when I switch from laptops to iPads etc etc. It can get quite annoying!

I'm logging in with Twitter (which also asks me to reauthorise the app each time too...)
  • EricEric Queensland, AustraliaMember Posts: 376
    Still doing today, I can't say anything major has changed, update wise, and I'm still using Chrome. Probably has something to do with the forum update, though. Eh, I guess I'll have to put up with it...