Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

High Quality Large Lego Posters

danstraindepotdanstraindepot Member Posts: 172
edited July 2013 in Everything else LEGO
Does anyone have a good idea where to get some high quality lego posters, perhaps even canvas prints to decorate our lego room? Something 24" x 36" Style. I tried eBay, but its hard to know the quality, and not a great selection. I'd like to get about 4 nice posters in the same place. Something city/super-hero related would be what we are looking for.

Comments

• Big_Blue_WinkyBig_Blue_Winky Member Posts: 181
    In not really sure where you'd get some but I suppose you could get some made up yourself if you find a picture you like and go to you local printers or print it off yourself on high quality paper. Of course getting full permission off the relevant parties first and what not.
  • caperberrycaperberry LondonMember Posts: 2,226
    The Brand Stores occasionally have poster giveaways so there should be some out there. Where are you located?
  • danstraindepotdanstraindepot Member Posts: 172
    We are in Ocala FL, so our closest store is Orlando...
  • CoolsplashCoolsplash Member Posts: 935
    Try some on Bricklink, someone from Netherlands or Holland might be able to help you out :)