Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Customizing sets by using non Lego stickers and transfers

SPJSPJ Member Posts: 41
edited June 2013 in Everything else LEGO
I want to add a bit of variety to my Lego city, has anyone found any sources of stickers or transfers than are suitable for use with Lego? I figure that Letraset will be fine for lettering on tiles (but haven't tried it yet). I was looking for other stickers or rub on transfers that I could use to liven up my buildings and vehicles (pubs, clubs, shops, factories, delivery vehicles etc.)

I've also thought about trying to print my own using a colour laser (at work whilst the boss isn't around) , has anyone had any success doing this?

Thanks for any ideas.

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,585
    Waterslide decal paper is quite cheap (about 50p-£1 in UK) per sheet. You also need some acrylic spray to seal it. You can print literally hundreds per sheet and they are easy to customise, or just download - loads of people publish torso prints on flickr.

For this you need a colour inkjet rather than laser.