[DK] Lone Ranger Polybag (pump car)

icey117icey117 DenmarkMember Posts: 506
edited June 2013 in Shopping Elsewhere
... is together with the Donald Duck mag this week... in Denmark!
http://www.brickset.com/detail/?set=30260-1

BTW, this is the second polybag with the DD-mag this year. There has also been 2 LEGO DVD's... quite a nice year, so far!

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,799
    Nice ... and why does Denmark get all these good deals ... :-)

• icey117icey117 DenmarkMember Posts: 506
    Good question... I still think UK is the really lucky nation concerning polybags. But DK has few too. The mag's £3. But before you drool about the DVD's I think it was chapter 1-2 and 3-4 of Chima. :-) or actually :-/
  • XefanXefan Member Posts: 1,149
    This is one polybag I really actually want, anyone know if it's going to be available anywhere else, ideally in the UK?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,799
    ^ I'm sure it will be available in the UK at some time.
    icey117
  • TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    The most enlightening fact of this thread is that a Donald Duck mag exists.
    XefanFurrysaurus
  • SupersympaSupersympa SwedenMember Posts: 534
    I have just been told it will be also in Donald Duck magazine next week in Sweden. I will have a few of those, so may be some trades against the UK ones? ;)
    JessyDooDah
  • XefanXefan Member Posts: 1,149
    I may have to subscribe to this "Donald Duck" magazine.
  • jadedancjadedanc USAMember Posts: 1,303
    @Xefan That's what I was thinking too lol
  • jockosjunglejockosjungle Member Posts: 701
    Sounds a right sucky magazine, depserate for that polybag though
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,834
    I'm up for a trade to get two of these.
  • GuroooGurooo Member Posts: 268
    I was a little disappointed when I did not find it in this week's magazine, but I hope what @Supersympa says goes for Norway too :)
  • asksolasksol Member Posts: 101
    Scandinavia has special love for Donald Duck. He's more popular than Mickey Mouse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Duck#Nordic_Countries I used to read this every week as a kid and take offense ;)
    Guroooicey117
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241
    Seeing that TRU (at least in the US) got the Tonto with fire bag my guess is they'll get this one too.
  • murphquakemurphquake Member Posts: 651
    @graphite, i'd think the opposite direction that tarzhay or wallyworld will get it if TRU already got one. Only things like SW & City do I see TRU getting more than one poly at a time.
    I've got a few today. PM me if you want to trade for the polybag 30073 Buzz' Mini Ship or 30061 Attach Wagon or The Hobbit Elfs or TMNT minifigs. :-)
  • CupIsHalfEmptyCupIsHalfEmpty CanadaMember Posts: 547
    ^^ TRU had all four of the LOTR and the Hobbit polybags, so it is a possibility.
  • graphitegraphite USMember Posts: 3,241

@graphite, i'd think the opposite direction that tarzhay or wallyworld will get it if TRU already got one. Only things like SW & City do I see TRU getting more than one poly at a time.

Its possible, but I didn't necessarily mean at the same time. TRU had the frodo cooking, gandalf, and mirkwood elf even though WM got the gandalf one as well. It just seems like TRU gets the full theme's worth of Poly's while others don't.
  • scotty12scotty12 United States, IowaMember Posts: 685
    I don't know what it was like across the U.S...but the #30261 wasn't available at every TRU. @graphite and I only live about an hour away from each other in Iowa and I had noticed his post about finding some at his local TRU about 3-4weeks ago. My TRU hasn't gotten them yet (as of today). I even had a manager look at the TRU company product inventory and only 3 of the 9 or 10 TRU in Iowa got them.
  • BrightMindsBrightMinds Member Posts: 1
    It's available in Sweden now, bought two of them. If someone is willing to trade against the 30261 Tonto or 30270 TMNT please let me know.
    I'd love to swap a 30260 for a 30261 too. If you got the Tonto and want the Lone Ranger, drop a PM.