Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Series 5 minifigures for sale

Wardy079Wardy079 Member Posts: 12
I have 56 unopened and unidentified series 5.

Looking for $4 each plus postage.

Or make me an offer on a bulk amount

B

Comments

• TheLoneTensorTheLoneTensor MericaMember Posts: 3,950
    Just curious, is there a reason you haven't identified them yet?
  • Wardy079Wardy079 Member Posts: 12
    Purely because I have never done it before and because I'm more interested in moving them on
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 19,830
    You might find it easier to shift them if you identify them.

It really depends on their history. This series is quite old now. If these are ones that were left after someone has cherry picked the good figures from a box / store, then their value is going to be quite low (as identified figures). I reckon most people will assume that bulk lots of "unidentified" packets are actually going to be the less wanted minifigs. Either the box was gone through all the good ones taken and these were just sold off cheap to get rid of them and/or the seller has really identified them as it is easy to do and realised that they are the not so popular ones so hasn't opened them. It happens a lot on ebay - people claiming they are selling random blind packets, but then also selling the more popular minifigs from the same series or have done so in the past couple of weeks. It is a clear giveaway that they have cherry picked the good ones, and are selling off the chaff by pretending they are unidentified.

Unless you know the history of the packets since the box was opened, you will never know if you really have random ones.